Med sup agent needing next step

I've only been here are short time...but i see this dude does nothing but make smart-alec remarks.

His web site is a Norvax site...and he's boasting about Rankings on Google....Huh?

I suggest the everyone write the moderator about this guy and see if we can get him kicked off.

I love reading you guys that are still Old School and yes your marketing is old school. Does it work? I am sure it does. but so does an ax cutting down a tree. Pick up a Chainsaw.

The online boom for Medicare supplements is huge, and for your old school guys that cant be found on the web. Buisness is passing you by. I get 8 calls a day for Medicare supplement insurance. Why and how? I have an optimized site that is on the first page of Google. I cant handle the traffic on some days;)

I remember seeing dmillers youtube advertisement. He came up with a "new school" way to tie a tie.
IF you are new to the senior biz then old school marketing is about the only way to go. I buy a few internet shared leads and those do ok. Direct mail works good too. COld calling probably works the best but I wouldn't know since I do not have the discipline to do it.
Once you get going then you can try doing the "new school" stuff. But then again if old school is working then why try change it. I highly doubt that dmiller is doing that well with web traffic. HE doesn't have any sites in is signature? Wouldn't that give his site a better presence?

To answer your question bonscott, alot of the Med-supp companies are starting to add Final Expense on to the application. This makes an easy transition to talk about Life insurance. You are on the right path, the amount of business that you are doing for med-supps is impressive.

dmiller - I would like to know more about your optimized site. Can we see what you've done & can you tell us a bit about how you went about "optimizing" it? Did you pay to do so? Let us know. Thanks.

Back