Med Sup Cold Call Results - Bad?

Frank's CRM was a big reason he was successful. Other software will work but his was simple and worked well.

When Frank died access to YIO ended. As many of us learned, once it needed to be reinstalled (new computer/reformat) there was no way to unlock it.

This no longer is the case. In a couple of days we can go to http://yourinsuranceoffice.net/ and both re-download and unlock the software. In addition data in csv format can be uploaded.

There are definitely more up to date crm programs but many of us loved YIO. I'm glad to have it back.

Rick

Last edited:
Frankly speaking (no pun intended) it has been years since Frank cold dialed anyone. Even before he died he had enough business from renewals, referrals and overrides that he didn't have to cold dial.

He was very good on the phone. Much better than most telemarketers and agents. He also sold mostly in MO which has the birthday rule (or is it anniversary?) which allowed him to mark files for follow up where someone wanted to change but had health issues.

cold dial.......na, too soon.

Frank's CRM was a big reason he was successful. Other software will work but his was simple and worked well.

When Frank died access to YIO ended. As many of us learned, once it needed to be reinstalled (new computer/reformat) there was no way to unlock it.

This no longer is the case. In a couple of days we can go to YourInsuranceOffice.net | Unlock Your Insurance Office and both re-download and unlock the software. In addition data in csv format can be uploaded.

There are definitely more up to date crm programs but many of us loved YIO. I'm glad to have it back.

Rick

This is great news. When my computer crashed, my version of YIO went with it.

I'm told the website should be up later today. Which in computer terms means 48 hours. Rick

For those of you who don't know Rick is actually a pretty nice guy and fun to hang with, but he is also very gracious with helping agents and asking nothing in return.

He is still an ass, but that's worth knowing him.

:)

YIO website at YourInsuranceOffice.net | Unlock Your Insurance Office is alive and working!

I was told it would not be available for another 48 hours. Why should I trust this link?

Back