Med supp billing flow

You just said the reasons to go to MA PFFS?
"Thank you Mr. Agent. You just saved me about $100 per month. Now I hope that my doctor takes the plan."

"You're welcome Mrs. Stastny. And don't forget that your doctors do not have to accept the plan. Just because they saw you last week, don't assume they'll see you this week."

"That's fine with me. Just as long as I save the money. The coverage doesn't matter, nor does my health. I just want the free stuff."

"Please write down the names of 3 friends I can sell. Also, would you like to buy an term life burial policy?"

Rick

"Thank you Mr. Agent. You just saved me about $100 per month. Now I hope that my doctor takes the plan."

"You're welcome Mrs. Stastny. And don't forget that your doctors do not have to accept the plan. Just because they saw you last week, don't assume they'll see you this week."

"That's fine with me. Just as long as I save the money. The coverage doesn't matter, nor does my health. I just want the free stuff."

"Please write down the names of 3 friends I can sell. Also, would you like to buy an term life burial policy?"

Rick

Good job Rick!

Surely RandyK72 was just kidding when he said that. At least I hope so.

Rick

:nah:
I believe you should use "a" when the following word does NOT start with a vowel. C'mon Rick get your head (or thermometer) out of your ask. :D

I'm getting 17% on United World but I was told that they either had a D in Missouri. I just got my writing number and apps and guess what, no D only A, B, F and G. You know how I feel about F and I'm not very excited about G.

The only G that excites me is a hyphenated word that begins with the letter G. :D

Who pulled your ?-string, Frank?:laugh:

BTW, United World has a Plan D over here in KS. My matrix for MO agrees with you, that they do not offer it in MO, but I have 5 other Med Sups that do.

I am interested in your discussion on "new" companies "old" carriers develop to market a different plan. I noticed that Genworth is touting their "Genworth" Med Sups now, as if their Continental and American Continental weren't enough. For the life of me, I can't see how this is going to benefit us agents. Too many internal competitive products, if you ask me.

Back