Med supp billing flow

United World street level is 15% on the original premium for 6 years.

I'm getting 17% on United World but I was told that they either had a D in Missouri. I just got my writing number and apps and guess what, no D only A, B, F and G. You know how I feel about F and I'm not very excited about G.

The only G that excites me is a hyphenated word that begins with the letter G. :D

That's a good contract and I've been promised the same thing. Should happen shortly.

By the way Frank, did you get a pre-nuptial from your FMO?

Rick

No but I'm not terribly worried about it. I don't see myself selling a lot of World. By the way, Mutual of Omaha is coming out with yet another "company" that is suppose to be lower premiums than World. This whole game they are playing is a bunch of crap. I hope their legs grow together.

No but I'm not terribly worried about it. I don't see myself selling a lot of World. By the way, Mutual of Omaha is coming out with yet another "company" that is suppose to be lower premiums than World. This whole game they are playing is a bunch of crap. I hope their legs grow together.

I dated a girl once whos legs were grown together. :yes:

The J plan for Bankers is much more expensive then the F for MOO. That's why I was looking for a better contract thenthe level 5 offered to me from Senio Market Sales

OMG, SAI, you are opening yourself to bitter criticism!:bump::bump::bump:

I don't see why, C is a ripoff. I can't imagine an agent who really understands Medicare and Medicare Supplement insurance recommending a Plan C to a Prospect. Why would someone pay an insurance company more than $135.00 each year to have the company write a check for $135. If that person doesn't go to the doctor that year then they really have gotten royally screwed.

Plan C does not pay Excess Charges and does not have the At Home Recovery benefit.

Prospect: "Sounds great, show me where to sign. I want to pay the insurance company $400 per year in additional premium to have them pay my Part B Deductible. That is really a good deal Mr. Agent, thanks. I'm going to recommend you to all my friends, both of them." (In Missouri with Cont. Life for a woman 65 - 67 a Plan C is $413.00 more per year than a Plan D.)

Back