Med Supp question

Limozine

Super Genius
I have a 73yr old female client in SC. She is currently on Plan F, would like to move to Plan G for the savings if possible. She is taking Eloquis, Crestor, Synthroid, Metoprolol, and Lexipro. Had a cardiac ablation just over one year ago to correct AFIB and has had no issues since. Any chance I can help her?

You could try calling Everest, Medico, and Lumico and see if they will take now or after the 2-year mark, I have been successful moving Afib clients to Everest and Medico and I have recently heard Lunico is a contender also

Eliquis isn't a KO since it is used for those who have/had AFib?

Eliquis isn't a KO since it is used for those who have/had AFib?

Eliquis is maintenance for AFIB and I have had success with Everest and Medico with this

Everest took on recently had several meds for Afib one I never heard of besides Blood thinner and took maintenance for a stent as well

Does have to be stable no change in meds for a period Not sure if 1 year or 2

I only heard Lumico was working with Afib and had planned on picking them up at the end of the year but If they don't take Blood thinner then it's useless

Yes I take xarelto myself

With Afib they need to take a blood thinner

So it would be a maintenance for Afib If a company won't take blood thinner then they don't work with Afib

Lumico doesn't list Xarelato or Eliquis as a KO and they take AFIB case by case. I'd call UW and ask. Lumico is pretty competitive and worth the shot.

Back