Med Supp question

Was it issued?

I told him that we can always wait until September (his 2 year w/o AFib) but he really is motivated to get away from MoO. So I looked up Medico (because Everest is going a little goofy) and it's still 40 a month less for each him and his wife.

If Medico doesn't take him, I'm going to just wait out. I don't want him to keep applying to places.

He had a cardioversion about a year ago right after his ablation, but he actually stopped taking meds. About 6m ago, except for pre htn.

This is the last option I'm going to give him though. At 25 dollars an app it's not worth it to keep putting him through

Remind me...why $25 an app? :huh:

Policy fee? His wife got approved for Lumico, he didn't. He cancelled Lumico because they want the same company.

Also, I charge everyone $25 dollars per app. This way I get paid no matter what. :1mad:

Unless I'm wrong about the policy fee.. in which case, nevermind.

Policy fee? His wife got approved for Lumico, he didn't. He cancelled Lumico because they want the same company.

Also, I charge everyone $25 dollars per app. This way I get paid no matter what. :1mad:

Unless I'm wrong about the policy fee.. in which case, nevermind.
I can't think of any companies that keep the policy fee if the policy is declined. Are you sure you're not braking any laws?

I can't think of any companies that keep the policy fee if the policy is declined. Are you sure you're not braking any laws?

I'm not charging anyone anything ;). She was approved and cancelled. So I didn't know how that worked.

I was assuming.. Ass+u/me

Back