Med Supp question

Not my expertise, but can she move within the company down to a plan G from an F?

Most companies require full underwriting for policy replacement, internal or external. Last I checked, SC doesn't have a Anniversary or Birthday rule.

Op better not try to call my family either... Those aresales.

Lumico doesn't list Xarelato or Eliquis as a KO and they take AFIB case by case. I'd call UW and ask. Lumico is pretty competitive and worth the shot.
I was told by UW that any condition in question #8 on the app with a blood thinner is a DQ. It does say in the UW Guide that A-Fib's a consideration condition.

Definitely worth a call and let us know.

I was told by UW that any condition in question #8 on the app with a blood thinner is a DQ. It does say in the UW Guide that A-Fib's a consideration condition.

Definitely worth a call and let us know.

Right, because conditions in 8 are a DQ.

Since this falls under Q11, it could pass?

Not saying it will, because I have no clue..

Basically just affirming what you're saying.

Haha, the app and the UW guide don't match. The UW Guide refers to Question 9 when referring to "consideration". :laugh:

Funny thing, Q9 is all about substance abuse, arthritis that limits mobility, and internal cancer.

Lumico annoyed me a little bit on their e-app Saturday morning. I was going to do the app for a husband/wife in MI, and I'm only approved to write in IL. I'm glad I looked at it before I called the client.

I ended up filling out a paper app for both of them and called the IMO this morning. I don't like turning in paper apps if I can do an electronic one.. so I told the client that I like to complete the paper app on the phone so I could take notes and then input it into they system.

They don't event let you run a quote if you aren't licensed in that state. I don't know if that's normal or not...

Funny thing, Q9 is all about substance abuse, arthritis that limits mobility, and internal cancer.

Lumico annoyed me a little bit on their e-app Saturday morning. I was going to do the app for a husband/wife in MI, and I'm only approved to write in IL. I'm glad I looked at it before I called the client.

I ended up filling out a paper app for both of them and called the IMO this morning. I don't like turning in paper apps if I can do an electronic one.. so I told the client that I like to complete the paper app on the phone so I could take notes and then input it into they system.

They don't event let you run a quote if you aren't licensed in that state. I don't know if that's normal or not...
Do you need a quote?

Back