Medical Marijuana

show me a government study that doesn't propose the same set backs, and I will show you that it wasn't done by the government. To this date, the most qualified research into cannabis is done by Israel. I have seen all the myths debunked, and this is the first time I have heard of any correlation between long term exposure to cannabis and hgh. I am calling your claim bogus. In fact since cannabis is an endocannabinoid, it actually sets the stage for hemiostasis, evening out the lymphatic and endocrine system.

It is not obvious that someone has ingested marijuana like with alcohol and that's where the danger lies. Had a very high end client drop an application off to me, in person, the other day at 11:00 AM. He was reeking of booze, but his appearance and demeanor were fine. I wouldn't have known that he'd been drinking, if I couldn't smell it.

How are you going to determine who's under the influence and who isn't? The half life of MJ is several days. Booze is a few hours. No comparison.

since i cant remember where i learned that info about marijuanas effects on growth hormone levels
and w/out a valid 'reference' i went ahead and edited it out out of my original posting - for sake of argument/debate or spending any more time trying to research it out etc...

regards

Last edited:
actually here is info on the effects of marijuana on growth hormone levels

U.S. National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health

Endocrine effects of marijuana in the male: precli... [NIDA Res Monogr. 1984] - PubMed result

Marijuana affects a variety of hormones that are regulated by hypothalamic function and it appears that the psychoactive ingredient, THC, is the major compound responsible for this action. It is probable that THC affects these hormones through its ability to alter various neural transmitters in the hypothalamus or neural transmitters in the CNS which impinge on the hypothalamus. The dopaminergic and serotonergic fibers seem to be particularly important. The two gonadotropins, LH and FSH, secreted by the pituitary gland are of major importance to reproduction in the male. Both gonadotropins appear to respond to a single releasing factor from the hypothalamus, GnRH, which is sensitive to catecholamine neurotransmitters. The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis. Other hormones that might have a synergistic or antagonistic effect upon reproduction in the male are the adrenal cortical hormones, prolactin, thyroid hormones, and growth hormones. THC appears to depress prolactin, thyroid gland function, and growth hormone while elevating adrenal cortical steroids.

regards

Most anybody who has used it or been around it any knows that its no worse than alchohol, if not better.
Most bad experiences from pot are due to bad pot because of no regulation. Or they are due to someone just not having the lungs for smoking anything...

You never hear about a guy getting high and beating his wife or kids...
Also, the amount of "stoned" car wrecks is minuscule compared to the amount of drunk wrecks... granted the stats on this are a grey area.

Im not a fan of oral swabs or breathalysers.
Alcohol and pot affect people differently.
Some people can have 4 beers and be perfectly fine, but over the legal limit. Others might have just 2 and be totally out of it, but... they are under the legal limit...
In that scenario, who would you rather have on the road? The guy thats driving illegal but is not affected as much, or the guy thats legal but is wasted...?

Also, over 60% of quoted government studies where done by a scientist whos own university stated that his pot studies where not scientifically accurate and that they do not back any of his research. This happened in the 90s; but both Bushes and Clinton used to spout his studies all the time!!

When the gov came out with the study that pot was a deadly toxin it was based off of a study from a monkey.
They put a gas mask on this poor monkey and fed him a constant stream of smoke for 30 minutes.
Of course he died.... but it was from smoke inhalation, not from the toxicity of the pot. But this "scientist" did not perform an autopsy, he simply drew the conclusion that it was the pot that killed the monkey, not a lack of oxygen for 30 minutes!! LOL

Also, during I believe the Reagan administration, the government mandated that if a government funded study on pot showed any kind of a positive outcome for pot, then they would immediately stop all funding for the study.... real scientific eh??
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On another note. CNBC has jumped on the pot train full force. If you check out their website there are all kinds of articles and links on it about the current and potential future economics of pot...

Last edited:
Foresters Life is taking all my pot smokers as smokers..

I think some other companies will take them as a smokers.

Does any other company take Pot Smokers??

Last edited:
Foresters Life is taking all my pot smokers as non-smokers..

I think some other companies will take them as a smoker.

Does any other company take Pot Smokers??

Do they take them for someone doing daily use....I had a client last year and couldn't find a company that would take a pot smoker using more than twice a week.

Back