Medicare + ACA? How many of you cross sell ACA?

I believe BCBS of il is similar.... Up to 5% of actual premium. I wrote one. A few years ago that was $3000/no for husband and wife.
If youre referring to Mi, I know I need to get back to BCBS, especially now. I see a PPO in the mix. a few of em. That'll be a nice addition. I do believe it's 5%

Priority usually falls better with premium though, but I know there's been some positive changes with U65 in ACA with BCBS

Wow I got several husband wife’s over 60 paying $300 a month with $2200 subsidy . That would be $250 a month comp . Wow . I look back over last 3 yrs I wish I did 60/40 Medicare/aca instead of 95/5% . There was boatloads to make in aca with much much less service work . I rarely get service calls . A lot of younger healthier people on aca
Yep, I'm now hearing old timers with our organization saying exactly the same thing, when they swore not long ago they were not going to bother.

This is the year to get back to it.

We offer FL Blue, but not on the ACA side. We don't deal with any ACA companies....yet.
Let know if you pick fl blue for ACA.
They are really the only one that's competitive in Florida.
I've looked into the companies before,
Oscar and there is another I can't remember the name right now, have nice benefits but no doctors accept the plans.

I'm not looking to get into ACA fully, but it would be a nice cross sell for the spouses, and possibly clients kids. I reckon I could probably do a half dozen or so a year.

Oscar and there is another I can't remember the name right now, have nice benefits but no doctors accept the plans.

I'm not looking to get into ACA fully, but it would be a nice cross sell for the spouses, and possibly clients kids. I reckon I could probably do a half dozen or so a year.

FL ACA plans are still for captive agents only. My wife is captive with them.

I have to disagree that they are the only one competitive. While there may be a smaller network with the other carriers, Fl Blue is not the lowest cost carrier in ANY city in Florida this year. Oscar, Ambetter, Aetna, Molina and UHC are all players that can compete with Fl Blue

I'll add -- if there are agents licensed in michigan that haven't explored the ACA side yet.

Here we have Priority and BCBSM, both good options (more but these are what I've leaned into due to no complaints from clients on either for the most part). Both easy enough to do and with Priority you'd have good enough agent support. With BCBSM, the agent support is spotty.

Priority has decent commish, 10% as earned and includes subsidy. Not sure if contracts on commish vary.

Not bad when you have a good number. And add some LI and CI and cover more bases....
I am in Michigan and get 5% for Priority Health. What is going on here? lmk!

I am in Michigan and get 5% for Priority Health. What is going on here? lmk!
I have no idea. I have had priority for years. I went through an FMO I haven't talked to in years and doubtfully would even know how to reach the main guy now. I did just get an email from my current FMO though asking me to sign something to put it with them...not sure even what to do with that yet. Don't know either how that'll affect anything yet.

I'm in a little bit of limbo as of two days ago with that one....won't know until I get time to deal with it which won't be for another week or two.

I believe BCBS of il is similar.... Up to 5% of actual premium. I wrote one. A few years ago that was $3000/no for husband and wife.
BCBS of IL shifted to a PMPM comp payment that varies by plan sold - figure about $20-$25 on average PMPM. Generally, this is better for agent if you work with younger, lower premium, clients. Older ACA clients you end up losing out some comp as compared to old system.

I have no idea. I have had priority for years. I went through an FMO I haven't talked to in years and doubtfully would even know how to reach the main guy now. I did just get an email from my current FMO though asking me to sign something to put it with them...not sure even what to do with that yet. Don't know either how that'll affect anything yet.

I'm in a little bit of limbo as of two days ago with that one....won't know until I get time to deal with it which won't be for another week or two.
And you are getting paid 10%?? For MyPriority? In 2023-2024?

Back