Medicare Express - Benefit Geek

Our system does not require a telephonic signature to complete medicare enrollments. Authorization is obtained as part of the enrollment application though a short attestation the agent clicks through.

Good to know. Wasnt quite how it was explained to me.

Our system does not require a telephonic signature to complete medicare enrollments. Authorization is obtained as part of the enrollment application though a short attestation the agent clicks through.

Can a consumer visit my agent link and view all available MA/MS/Ancillary plans or not? If so, $15 is a VERY good deal IMHO.

Can a consumer visit my agent link and view all available MA/MS/Ancillary plans or not? If so, $15 is a VERY good deal IMHO.

Good question.

At this time we offer agent branded consumer facing quote/enrollment sites for ACA & ancillary plans. Not Medicare quite yet. It's on the road-map but takes significantly longer to get CMS approval for.

Currently all Medicare quote/enrollment functionality is reserved for the agent dashboard.

Stay away from the BenefitGeek Final Expense Quoter/CRM product as it is still in Beta testing. Lots of bugs and errors still need worked and support is busy enrollment period.

Signed up for BenefitGeek this week but it's loaded with bugs and errors. Testing it by putting in 5'0" 500 lbs and it pulled up MOO Living Promise level product. It doesn't take into account the different states you are licensed in. I had MI and AR entered as product states I'm licensed in but it still pulled up MOO graded product for AR which is not sold there.

They also have yet to answer the phone, email or chat message windows requests for help and support. I lost that $15 bucks but lesson learned. Should have checked it out more but I did take the recommendation of Insurance-Forums.

I put contacts in for quick quoting but my contact was a male and the quoter pulled it up as a female ... WTF? It did pull in the dob correct. The concept they are working on with UW is excellent but way too many bugs right now to use it effectively. And since they are slow to no on answering tech issues, looks like this is dead on arrival until problems are addressed.

Has anybody used this system since Nov 1 and can comment on whether or not it works or not ?

Back