Meet with Prospect Again?

I think he would question your intelligence because you clearly are not even trying to understand what I have been saying.

Good night

"Show me an agent who won’t make callbacks and I’ll show you an agent who is earning less than he or she should be earning" is one of the dumbest things I've heard on here in a long time. Since you're so free with the insults to everyone, I suppose I can slip one in. :1cute:

Do you think JD meets with prospects or attempts another try with those that didn't buy, unless they call first and convince him or send in another card? I think fexcontracting has a slogan for people doing callbacks, but I can't remember it so I won't post it.

The relevant comment here would be your own personal experience with callbacks, not making up what you think another agent does with or about them.

You can't be serious. I'd agree 100% with JD and Greg on this one. They would not schedule another meeting, like the op did, unless the client called first and convinced them. I don't know why you're encouraging this. Where are the top producers that do this in fe? This isn't the car business.
Ask fexcontracting what they call "be-backs".

Weird thing happened as I was door knocking before the scheduled time to go back (I may post about it later) but I told him I couldn’t meet with him that day.

He called me to reschedule

Weird thing happened as I was door knocking before the scheduled time to go back (I may post about it later) but I told him I couldn’t meet with him that day.

He called me to reschedule

Wow!

With that scenario, I am going to say I was probably wrong with the comment I gave you before. Sounds like you may have done a better job the first time around than you thought.

The relevant comment here would be your own personal experience with callbacks, not making up what you think another agent does with or about them.

I have 23 years of successfully doing callbacks for annuities and other financial services. Why would that be relevant, when there's so many final expense and agents in other markets that don't, and HIGHLY suggest you don't have that mindset based upon the variables of efficiency within the market and how the campaigns are run?
I didn't chime in until I saw Greg's 20 years of experience was shot down with insults..why would I follow with the exact same rhetoric? Instead, slip him an example of someone he actually respects to answer his question, like JD. :1cool:

I wouldn't worry about callbacks as much as chargebacks myself.

If someone isn't ready to sign up with you in one visit, but might in two or three. They be more likely to keep that policy they bought from you. One and done are nice, but if a person has doubts that weren't addressed in that one visit, chances are the policy won't last.. Nothing is much worse than repaying a carrier for business You end up coming back trying to keep the business if they'll let you in.

Every prospect has a different number of visits that will happen before they buy. I have clients who were prospects for 5 years and longer.

You do what works for the client. if it's a couple visits so bit it. it's better to put the work in to get the business than having to come back to save the business.

If someone isn't ready to sign up with you in one visit, but might in two or three. They be more likely to keep that policy they bought from you. One and done are nice, but if a person has doubts that weren't addressed in that one visit, chances are the policy won't last.. Nothing is much worse than repaying a carrier for business You end up coming back trying to keep the business if they'll let you in.

Every prospect has a different number of visits that will happen before they buy. I have clients who were prospects for 5 years and longer.

You do what works for the client. if it's a couple visits so bit it. it's better to put the work in to get the business than having to come back to save the business.
I agree with you on the big ticket life policies and annuities, but Medicare Supplements and Final Expense insurance...which is what I was referring to, can be closed on the 1st call most of the time.....if it's with a real prospect. :yes:

Policy delivery very helpful. Something I have not been doing but tried today, goes a bit like this...

"Mildred, I just delivered your life policy to you. When you pass a way this $12000 is going to your son Mark. Now Mildred, what it the first thing you want Mark to do with this money? Have you explained that to him?"

My goal is to get the client to take see it not as a packet of papers, but the money for her son Mark.

Back