Meeting notes, dictation, memo/file, next steps, email software

Sure everyone uses CRM and related technology. Some of the more robust ones can do a lot/most of what we need -- on a "transactional" type basis. Yes, you can store notes, follow up, next steps, and so on. However, if your business/practice is not "transactional" based and you are doing comprehensive, sophisticated, multi-component planning -- and not the simple sale of an insurance product -- there's a lot more that goes on in your planning process, business/practice operation, and day-to-day.

I am using Otter AI, and when I first saw it, I thought it was amazing. Sometimes, with technology, it advances so fast, that you just don't know what you don't know. I didn't even know Otter existed, and when I saw it, I said, "We could use this, we need this!" While I am thinking of transitioning from Otter to a competitor, I can't help but think -- is there something else out there? Is there something better out there? I am not even 100% sure what I am looking for, but I view Otter as a practice management platform.

I guess I am looking for something that transcribes meeting notes for the client file, but also isolates immediate next steps or required items/documents, perhaps notifies a team member to follow up and go get that stuff, and might even prepare the email to do so! That's the Otter piece of it. I am looking to have the next planning steps memorialized so that various team members can begin to work on what they are supposed to work on. The follow up and action item emails are time consuming. Many parts of the process are contingent and dependent on another/others.

Are any of you using this type of similar software/technology/platforms? Thanks.

Back