MEGA pays as promised!

Anyway, J.R., I was schocked to learn of your sexual oeirntation on another thread, but that does not make you a bad person!:no: BTW, I truly admire a guy who has a doctorate----would you prefer to be addressed as Dr. J.R.? Or are you modest and plain old J.R. is OK?:)

Anyway, J.R., I was schocked to learn of your sexual oeirntation on another

Me too, my girlfriend is going to be pissed....

thread, but that does not make you a bad person!:no: BTW, I truly admire a guy who has a doctorate----would you prefer to be addressed as Dr. J.R.? Or are you modest and plain old J.R. is OK?:)

J.R. is sufficient. I was joking about having a doctorate. If we do get universal health care coverage at some point I'll go back and obtain my Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology.

With the lack of mental health benefits being what they are in the individual market (group is a lot better from what I've seen here in the mid-atlantic area), combined with the "give me a pill because I lack the desire and ability of introspection and the cannot openly talking about issues" mentality of many people, I'll have to have a back-up plan.

The good news is that some states do allow psychologists to have prescription privileges, although I will admit that my thoughts pertaining to drugs have changed a bit since I started selling insurance, despite what I know from the research I conducted and former mentors.

I'm sure the government in it's infinite wisdom will work in something and I'll be more than happy to talk with an individual or family for $100 an hour who is pissed off about the fact that their FREE coverage doesn't pay anything...Hell, I might even cross sell accident protection and discount cards :)

My girlfriend just got a part time job up here in the Connecticut area working at a laser hair removal center that is nationally recognized. I was shocked to hear how much they charge for their services.

And NO John, before you ask, they CANNOT put hair back on a particular area :)

Dude.....give up the ghost.....you are fascinated with David Hasselhoff.....you turned my birthday thread gay......hahahahahaha.......

Happy B Day Sti Man!! - Insurance Agent Forum

HaHa, I am fascinated only by the fact that his music cracks me up.

When you're done playing with yourself after watching The Delta Force or Walker Texas Ranger, let the rest of us know so we can talk about your upcoming birthday :D

Now I know your not comparing Hasselhoff to Norris.......now that is just gay.....

dude I am just razzing you ....gezzzz....but I have actually met CN though....... so have you had a face to face with the haas off....you better watch out...he could be the next VP....AND IN THE SECOND VID....ALL THEY NEEDED WAS CHUCKS HEAD.....the rest of CHUCK was somewhere else kicking someones ass.....

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a top 100 Chuck Norris lines or something along those lines on myspace that was one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'll have to find it sometime. I have no problem with Chuck as an actor and person because he seems genuine. Steval Segal's history is interesting, but he comes up to smug in his movies. Jean Claude Van Damm is a sissy ballet dancer..... That about covers the Caucasian martial artists of the 80's and 90s

Back