MIB but No Script Check?

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
Now that Aetna is changing things they won't be my go to backup company. SNL is great and they don't do MIB but do a script check. Are any other carriers that do the opposite - no script check but an MIB?

I've looked long and wide and outside snl and Aetna I know of no other companies. Mib has screwed me up many times as the company sees the bad info on there. I can handle an rx check but these people apply with so many carriers its beats the mib up which roadblocks a ton of people. I'd say in the next 5 yrs Aetna has a lot of claims coming as people lied there teeth out.

Now that Aetna is changing things they won't be my go to backup company. SNL is great and they don't do MIB but do a script check. Are any other carriers that do the opposite - no script check but an MIB?

Standard Life & Accident doesn't do script checks for ages 18-49 ($10-75K) and ages 50-75 ($2-10K). They do MIB checks.

Old American no Script or MIB under 10 k. Ages 49 to 85. Standard Rates are ok preferred rates are good. In PA full cov. Day one on COPD. 2 yr in Ohio. They had a decrease in premiums. (Example) Male age 71 15k on preferred 122.00. Month. Female age 72 standard rate with COPD 130.00. 10 k

Old American no Script or MIB under 10 k. Ages 49 to 85. Standard Rates are ok preferred rates are good. In PA full cov. Day one on COPD. 2 yr in Ohio. They had a decrease in premiums. (Example) Male age 71 15k on preferred 122.00. Month. Female age 72 standard rate with COPD 130.00. 10 k

Do you know if they are in FL?

They're a little on the steeper end about $10 more a month than my goto carriers SNL and Trans. Are you captive with them? I spoke with a manager here in Florida a couple years ago and they ONLY wanted captive agents.

They're a little on the steeper end about $10 more a month than my goto carriers SNL and Trans. Are you captive with them? I spoke with a manager here in Florida a couple years ago and they ONLY wanted captive agents.
I am not. They would like like.

So if you want maximum amount, you apply for $9999? lol

Back