Monthly sales? Anyone have the guts, lol

Internet leads inherently are going to draw a wide variety of curiousity seekers and tire kickers.

How can you email them a quote without doing some want-finding?

How do you know what they "want"? What benefits they'll buy? What the HOT BUTTONS are? Why they're shopping for health insurance in the first place?

My problem is that I think everyone will buy, and I close more because of it. After I do the proper sales presentation, similar to above.

Internet leads inherently are going to draw a wide variety of curiousity seekers and tire kickers.

How can you email them a quote without doing some want-finding?

How do you know what they "want"? What benefits they'll buy? What the HOT BUTTONS are? Why they're shopping for health insurance in the first place?

My website quote page is long with questions about what is the most important to them from a health insurance plan.
So with that information I can determine what want. What they want usually has a high premium so I always show alternate plan designs HSA and so on.

On the quote page I ask about current coverage. Most people coming to my site are coming off of group coverage.

I usually write about 30 policies per month...and of course, most are issued.

I'm too embarassed to tell you the average monthly premium. Why do you think I was living in Somarco's basement so long?

Funny I don't remember seeing you there!!

Back