MOO Slow Processing of Med Supp Apps.

Great job!!! keep it up!

I did have thew best week I've had so far. I have 9 W.O.W applications and 2 MA's. Yesterday I got 5 referrals from 2 different people I had cold called and sold med supps. to. 1 of those has sent me 6 people so far and I sold 4 of those. This entire year of using your script and cold calling is now starting to gather steam.

THANKS!!!

Jeez dude... give it a break. I wish I had the "button" I'd punt this crap to "Fight Club" and ban your ass for thirty days.

This ain't what this place is about.

Are you Yoda's brother, room-mate, or what?

GORDON SAID-" Are you Yoda's brother, room-mate, or what?"
===============================================

Hell no he ain't my brother. But im sure hes right that Robliano is a weasel. In fact I'm sure hes a weasel.. In fact I'm sure your a weasel too Gordon old buddy. My advice to any agents out there is to come to this forum and read and have a few laughs but for the love of god do not get involved with any of these jokers! All these people on this site talking about 6 figure incomes and how they can make you rich are as bad as those con artist that advertise in Life insurance selling magazine that they can teach you how to make a quarter a million a year. If any of these lying con artists really knew how to make so much money and had so much cash and success in thier lives they would not be slithering into this free web site on their bellies looking to make an easy buck. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck and it has webbed feet then its a duck damnit........Sorry!:swoon:

Last edited:
WOW, maybe it's me. I have an appointment to write 2 today and that will give me 7 that is in awaiting approval with them. I also have 2 on my desk that I haven't submitted yet for on reason or another. I am used to UCT's quickness, and maybe that's why it seems slow.

They have been very slow for me also. I have 5 pended with them and more on the way. They are processing a lot of apps for several different companies (Gerber, Woodmen). I will be calling them tomorrow to try and get things moving faster.:1frown:

So based on your theory below, can you tell what you ARE by your posts?

:nah:

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck and it has webbed feet then its a duck damnit........Sorry!:swoon:

ROB LIANO SAID- "So based on your theory below, can you tell what you ARE by your posts?"
================================================

Well since you brought it up.......Out of curiosity let me ask you this. Do you really look like that guy in your avataar or are you really some 45yr old 250lb fat guy with a balding head?.......Sorry:1eek:

I, unlike many on here don't hide behind a fake name and/or picture.

You apologize as if you offend me, not necessary.

ROB LIANO SAID- "So based on your theory below, can you tell what you ARE by your posts?"
================================================

Well since you brought it up.......Out of curiosity let me ask you this. Do you really look like that guy in your avataar or are you really some 45yr old 250lb fat guy with a balding head?.......Sorry:1eek:

I faxed a H/W case in on 12/2 it was entered on 12/4. Underwriting opened it up yesterday 12/23, and then only because I called and threatened to cry...Still no decision though.

Back