MOO Slow Processing of Med Supp Apps.

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is it just me or does it seem that M.O.O. is slowing down again on the processing of Medicare supplement apps?

Is it just me or does it seem that M.O.O. is slowing down again on the processing of Medicare supplement apps?

I wrote one on November 2nd..a Monday(mailed it in), and it made this weeks Tuesday, Nov. 10th cutoff and I got paid on it this morning.

So to answer your question....my personal experience....no. :no:

Last edited:
they've added more underwriters, so hopefully that will help out this year....although they've taken on Gerber, administering their product...so who knows

WOW, maybe it's me. I have an appointment to write 2 today and that will give me 7 that is in awaiting approval with them. I also have 2 on my desk that I haven't submitted yet for on reason or another. I am used to UCT's quickness, and maybe that's why it seems slow.

Last edited:
"I am used to UCT's quickness, and maybe that's why it seems slow."
==============================================

I always find Mutual of Omaha fast and UCT slow!

WOW, maybe it's me. I have an appointment to write 2 today and that will give me 7 that is in awaiting approval with them. I also have 2 on my desk that I haven't submitted yet for on reason or another. I am used to UCT's quickness, and maybe that's why it seems slow.

Seven?????? Son, you're kicking ass and taking names!!!!!! Who cares if they are taking a couple of extra days.

Seven?????? Son, you're kicking ass and taking names!!!!!! Who cares if they are taking a couple of extra days.

Nobody cares except my mortgage company, my children's orthodontist, my wife, my ex-wife, the kids,the electric and gas company, etc.

I did have thew best week I've had so far. I have 9 W.O.W applications and 2 MA's. Yesterday I got 5 referrals from 2 different people I had cold called and sold med supps. to. 1 of those has sent me 6 people so far and I sold 4 of those. This entire year of using your script and cold calling is now starting to gather steam.

THANKS!!!

Nobody cares except my mortgage company, my children's orthodontist, my wife, my ex-wife, the kids,the electric and gas company, etc.

I did have thew best week I've had so far. I have 9 W.O.W applications and 2 MA's. Yesterday I got 5 referrals from 2 different people I had cold called and sold med supps. to. 1 of those has sent me 6 people so far and I sold 4 of those. This entire year of using your script and cold calling is now starting to gather steam.

THANKS!!!

That's music to my ears. :yes:

Back