More insurance brokers would choose traditional Medicare over Medicare Advantage: Report

What type of Medicare would you choose for yourself?

• Original Medicare with Medigap / PDP

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • Medicare Advantage (MAPD)

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
I'm going with anomaly.

When I run a quote on CSG they usually show up in the top 2 or 3. For a T65 in Dothan, I've seen them come in at just under a $100. When I run them in GA they always show up at or near the bottom.

I think that they are finally getting around to adjusting to the market.

But don't forget we're talking about Alabama. Alabama is where the guys go to family reunions just to meet the women.

Humana just went up near 10% in some states.

I'm going with anomaly.

When I run a quote on CSG they usually show up in the top 2 or 3. For a T65 in Dothan, I've seen them come in at just under a $100. When I run them in GA they always show up at or near the bottom.

I think that they are finally getting around to adjusting to the market.

But don't forget we're talking about Alabama. Alabama is where the guys go to family reunions just to meet the women.

They show at or near the bottom in GA? We must be using different versions of CSG.

They show at or near the bottom in GA? We must be using different versions of CSG.
That's probably because you have yours set to show the companies you licensed with or you're using an FMO version. I have mine set to show all companies in all states.

And yes, always near the bottom.

UHC has never been competitive here until they finally jumped on the G plan bandwagon when they could no longer offer their very overpriced (and profitable) F plan.

Their G plan here is moderately competitive here depending on age and demographics of the prospect.

Living in metro Atlanta I don't see much of T65's looking for MAPD. That is probably because my internet "persona" almost exclusively refers to Medigap. Plus the limited amount of marketing I do targets incomes of $50K and up, home values xs of $150k, and home owners, not renters.

That's probably because you have yours set to show the companies you licensed with or you're using an FMO version. I have mine set to show all companies in all states.

And yes, always near the bottom.

I have my own CSG, not one supplied by an FMO. And yes, I typically run filtered quotes that do not show carriers like USAA and a few others where I don't have an appointment. I have the single state version since I am only licensed in one state.

Latest posts

Back