More insurance brokers would choose traditional Medicare over Medicare Advantage: Report

What type of Medicare would you choose for yourself?

• Original Medicare with Medigap / PDP

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • Medicare Advantage (MAPD)

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
That's probably because you have yours set to show the companies you licensed with or you're using an FMO version. I have mine set to show all companies in all states.

And yes, always near the bottom.

No, I see all carriers. And UHC is NOT at or near the bottom. Now if you are looking at their Level 2 rates, sure. But that's for people who answer yes to some of the health questions. Female age 65 in Lee County is $125.75 with UHC. That comes in at number 20 on the list of 49 rates listed (some above and below are multiple rates with the same company like Allstate - and two carriers are listed twice with the same rate which means UHC is 18 on the list). This is without any discounts. But again, that isn't anywhere near the bottom.

It's ok to say they aren't the most competitive, but to claim they are at or near the bottom isn't truthful.

I have my own CSG, not one supplied by an FMO. And yes, I typically run filtered quotes that do not show carriers like USAA and a few others where I don't have an appointment. I have the single state version since I am only licensed in one state.
I've got my own too but rarely use it any more. I've even got all my FMO versions linked to it so I can flip back and forth if I need to but I never do.

Lately I've been using Agent Pipeline's version. That's the one that has everybody and every state. Really no need to use mine.

It's ok to say they aren't the most competitive, but to claim they are at or near the bottom isn't truthful.
When you factor in that you're running their new plan G which is fairly new, yes I can truthfully say that they show up at or near the bottom.

To be more specific, I'm talking about the quotes I ran last month, last year and the year before that. They've always been at or near the bottom.

When you factor in that you're running their new plan G which is fairly new, yes I can truthfully say that they show up at or near the bottom.

To be more specific, I'm talking about the quotes I ran last month, last year and the year before that. They've always been at or near the bottom.

I just gave you EXACTLY where they land on the CSG quote tool. Above middle of the pack. Can't believe you are dying on this hill. Below are screenshots for a female age 65 in Lee County (31701). Bottom of the second page is UHC (AARP) at $125.75 per month. It's $16.33 more expensive than the lowest premium plan from that well known Ace Property and Casualty. The UHC plan also includes a free gym membership which is usually more than $16.33 per month. For those who are already paying for a gym membership, it's additional savings for them.

Again, you can say they aren't competitive, but to say they are at or near the bottom is flat out wrong.

upload_2023-3-10_12-1-6.png

upload_2023-3-10_12-1-29.png

upload_2023-3-10_12-1-53.png

upload_2023-3-10_12-2-25.png

upload_2023-3-10_12-2-54.png

I just gave you EXACTLY where they land on the CSG quote tool. Above middle of the pack. Can't believe you are dying on this hill.
I'm sorry. I didn't know I was on a hill and I didn't I was dying. My bad.

What I do know is that I'm sitting at my desk with two monitors running wide open. On my main monitor I'm closing out a case on a 69 yr old female that wants a $100,000 whole life policy and she wants to pay an annual premium. I also have two FE cases that I need to finish up today.

On the second monitor I've got you popping in and out bitching about where UHC comes in on a CSG quote.

For the record, I have UHC. I even use them occasionally. They just aren't one of my go to companies.

I give up. You win. UHC is it from now on. Happy Now?

I'm sorry. I didn't know I was on a hill and I didn't I was dying. My bad.

What I do know is that I'm sitting at my desk with two monitors running wide open. On my main monitor I'm closing out a case on a 69 yr old female that wants a $100,000 whole life policy and she wants to pay an annual premium. I also have two FE cases that I need to finish up today.

On the second monitor I've got you popping in and out bitching about where UHC comes in on a CSG quote.

For the record, I have UHC. I even use them occasionally. They just aren't one of my go to companies.

I give up. You win. UHC is it from now on. Happy Now?

I could give two sh!ts if you use UHC. I do love the sarcasm now that it's clear that UHC isn't at or near the bottom on CSG as you claimed more than once. Is claiming I'm bitching and giving a humble brag about all the business you're writing (is this your burner account Don) your way of admitting you were wrong about UHC's rate?

It's ok to just say, "damn, I was wrong about it even though I was adamant on more than one occasion that UHC was at or near the bottom."

Latest posts

Back