Mortgage Protection Appointment Setter

If any of you have references for reliable, hard working appointment setters that are good and currently do not service agents in Louisiana or on the Gulf Coast, please let me know. If they can do FE also (not really a deal breaker), that's great too. I am not soliciting advice as to whether or not to use one. I am quite familiar with the pros and cons and use them to augment my own appt setting. Just deciding to look around a bit. Considering making some changes. Thank you!

I am an appointment setter for primarily mortgage protection insurance and some final expense. I have been setting appointments since 2006. I call from leads that are provided to me by the agent. If you are in need of a professional and experienced appointment setter please contact me at 281-701-7585 or email [email protected]

Last edited:
I am looking for an experienced appointment setter to call for me. I work a niche market and have only qualified leads. Compensation will be very good, are you still interested?

I am an appointment setter for primarily mortgage protection insurance and some final expense. I have been setting appointments since 2006. I call from leads that are provided to me by the agent. If you are in need of a professional and experienced appointment setter please contact me at 281-701-7585 or email [email protected]

Back