Most Recommend Crm from the Medicare Gurus?

Aug 29, 2017

1. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
  2. 20th Maine

20th Maine Super Genius

State:
    Kansas
    I use Microsoft Word---$0 per month

3. somarco

somarco GA Medicare Expert

State:
    Georgia
    I think the correct term is a "Zero premium CRM"

You are welcome.

somarco, May 10, 2018
  4. James Cushing

James Cushing New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Having gone through a lot of CRMs when we started our agency (AgencyBloc, Sales Force, Pipe Drive, Zoho), we began using ARC, which is a fairly new one. It starts at free for the basics, and has dozens of other options on the subscription side. Having a database of millions of people to contact, built-in, is a nice money saver on leads and marketing data, too. It's specific for life, health, and medicare agents, as well.

Full disclosure, I know the founder of the company, who is a very successful life and health agency owner herself and got hooked on her vision, as well as the great stuff in the platform she's building.

5. mcd

mcd Expert

Your name is on the front page of their website. Sounds like you might have more to do with the company than just knowing the founder.

upload_2019-1-2_22-7-45.png

I hope the website is not a reflection of the CRM itself.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    mcd, Jan 2, 2019
  6. James Cushing

James Cushing New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yes. I recently helped them do a site redesign, since it's something I do on the side. I used screens from a mock account in setting it up. And I'm happy to help another agent promote a project that's intended to help every agent in the field. If you'd like to discuss my site design skills, I'm happy to do so by message, so we keep the thread on topic.

7. mcd

mcd Expert

You brought a dead thread back to promote your dated CRM and are now trying to keep it on topic when somebody calls you out. I'm sure the OP who asked a simple question in August 2017 has solved his problem by now.

mcd, Jan 3, 2019
  8. sshafran

sshafran Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    If a crm doesn't have telephony functionality, it's worthless (to me). From the ARC site, it doesn't look like it has that feature - unless I just missed it during a quick browse.

9. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    The site takes way too long to load each section. I can't imagine how slow the CRM must be.

Abrasax, Mar 4, 2019
  10. germanwine1

germanwine1 Super Genius

State:
    Georgia
    Recently started using Less Annoying CRM. I have to say I wish I would have started using a CRM earlier. Like having my client files available electronically has improved my productivity. Enjoy being free from paper.