Mr. Duford-Final Expense Agent Mentor

What about Family First Life? They seem to pay a high comp, albeit not on all policies, but lots of training videos out there. A bit MLM when it comes to hiring but seems like they are all making money
No. They do not pay high commissions. I’ve seen worse. And that’s always their pitch when they are confronted. That there are a few places that pay lower commissions than they do. But there are many that pay higher.
Most places if you are on a 120% contract level you calculate your commission by the annual premium x 120%
Not that one. They use new math.

Funny just wanted to see how haters hate to be honest. I know what I make and I know what the people I talk to and deal with make. Funny though to listen to you all. Seriously. Does everyone make it? Be real. But not everyone has the skills it takes to be great or the drive. And why the hell would a company interview the ones who didn’t make it? Haha. If you have even half a brain you can come to your own conclusion not everyone is making $40-$50k a month. But many many do. you guys have fun with this one. It’s seriously amusing. You do you, I’ll do me. See you at the top…or maybe not…either way peace out I’ve got a Biz to run

to be honest

You don't know the meaning of the word. You're just a tedious shill who's making a fraction what he could make if (a) he worked for a different IMO, and (b) could sell.

But not everyone has the skills

And that's why Family First Life exists.

If you have even half a brain you can come to your own conclusion

Indeed - it doesn't take much to see through your FFL pitch.

many many do

There's a whole forum of people here who've seen through the FFL bull...which is why you won't be back.

See you at the top…or maybe not

Now you're being honest.

Let us get back to the subject at hand. I do not know David. We have never spoken. I do remember a thread from 10 years ago going from a part timer agent to all in. I have seen his videos. I abhor recruiters for the most part. This dude is Legit. It may or may not be for you, and that is cool, but the guy is legit solid and will lead you down a right path and this is coming from someone who hates fe. Not saying it doesn't have it's place. I personally just don't like the market. Plenty of people do great there and he is a good guide

Let us get back to the subject at hand. I do not know David. We have never spoken. I do remember a thread from 10 years ago going from a part timer agent to all in. I have seen his videos. I abhor recruiters for the most part. This dude is Legit. It may or may not be for you, and that is cool, but the guy is legit solid and will lead you down a right path and this is coming from someone who hates fe. Not saying it doesn't have it's place. I personally just don't like the market. Plenty of people do great there and he is a good guide

I agree. Dave is the real deal. Whenever an agent needs an IMO, I refer them to Dave nowadays.

This dude is another one of those guys that comes on the forum and boast that he issues $30,000AP in a month. Don't believe a word of it.
Haha. Ok. Why would you want to tell
People a lie? I’m not recruiting here. I just do it to make solid money which indeed I do. I own another online company that I plan to get acquired and retire. But for now I turn the profits back into it so need to make side cash. But obviously you are recruiting and hate the fact that someone is on here just being honest with nothing else in mind. ie…recruiting. A keyboard warrior. I don’t come on here much cuz I have a lot of other things to do than sit here and go rounds with people like you. You should put down the phone or close the laptop and try it. It’s awesome. Or just sit here and spit bullshit acting like you are some “guru” all while getting your panties in a bunch. People like you are funny. Too anyone reading this…this guy is a douche. I have zero desire to hire you. But when I read bullshit I just try to clear it up. And billy B let me guess you want people to work for you or buy a system or whatever bullshit you’re about. I’m just a guy who makes a ton of money who’s just fine with FFL and won’t let you say we all make 55% cuz that’s a bold face lie, and you feel threatened. You’re the problem.

Haha. Ok. Why would you want to tell
People a lie? I’m not recruiting here. I just do it to make solid money which indeed I do. I own another online company that I plan to get acquired and retire. But for now I turn the profits back into it so need to make side cash. But obviously you are recruiting and hate the fact that someone is on here just being honest with nothing else in mind. ie…recruiting. A keyboard warrior. I don’t come on here much cuz I have a lot of other things to do than sit here and go rounds with people like you. You should put down the phone or close the laptop and try it. It’s awesome. Or just sit here and spit bullshit acting like you are some “guru” all while getting your panties in a bunch. People like you are funny. Too anyone reading this…this guy is a douche. I have zero desire to hire you. But when I read bullshit I just try to clear it up. And billy B let me guess you want people to work for you or buy a system or whatever bullshit you’re about. I’m just a guy who makes a ton of money who’s just fine with FFL and won’t let you say we all make 55% cuz that’s a bold face lie, and you feel threatened. You’re the problem.
And FYI. $30k is average my man. Not a big month. Solid yes. But not big. Message me if you’d like I’ll tighten up your pitch cuz it seem to me that you think $30k is out of reach or some huge number. It’s not. And I’m talking issue paid my man not AP. Keep trolling bro I’ve got shit to do

But obviously you are recruiting and hate the fact that someone is on here just being honest with nothing else in mind. ie…recruiting. A keyboard warrior. I don’t come on here much cuz I have a lot of other things to do than sit here and go rounds with people like you. You should put down the phone or close the laptop and try it. It’s awesome. Or just sit here and spit bullshit acting like you are some “guru” all while getting your panties in a bunch. People like you are funny. Too anyone reading this…this guy is a douche. I have zero desire to hire you. But when I read bullshit I just try to clear it up. And billy B let me guess you want people to work for you or buy a system or whatever bullshit you’re about. I’m just a guy who makes a ton of money who’s just fine with FFL and won’t let you say we all make 55% cuz that’s a bold face lie, and you feel threatened. You’re the problem.

I have been at church so I am just reading this. Undoubtedly you know nothing about me. I am just an old country boy who started selling insurance on a debit back in 1977. Became an independent agent in 1991. I have made a good living but have never produced numbers like you post. I have had $30,000 months but not every month. I don't know of or have I ever heard of anyone working the NW FL panhandle selling FE issuing those numbers.

I have never recruited an agent. Never sold any system. Don't own a laptop. Don't wear panties. I have been around a while but not a guru. Just a one man office and am not looking to be hired by you or anyone else.

All I know about FFL is what I see advertised and what I read on this forum. I have never said anything about their commission schedule so not sure where you come up with the 55% comment. Seems like everyone who is associated with them makes a lot of money or at least that is what they say. You have made 11 post beginning yesterday and you are already talking about how much you make. This forum is supposed to be a place where agents share ideas that are of a benefit to other agents not a place to pat yourself on the back.

And FYI. $30k is average my man. Not a big month. Solid yes. But not big. Message me if you’d like I’ll tighten up your pitch cuz it seem to me that you think $30k is out of reach or some huge number. It’s not. And I’m talking issue paid my man not AP. Keep trolling bro I’ve got shit to do
I fish a lot these days and you remind me of those guys who were sitting behind me in their boat at the mullet hole on Friday. Every time they come they caught their limit of 100 fish in a few hours. Or you ask the guy in the boat in front of you how many he has caught and he says 50 even though you have seen him only catch a few all morning. I guess some people just stretch the truth. I don't lie about how many fish I catch or about how much money I make.

Back