Mr. Duford-Final Expense Agent Mentor

He already addressed that now he starts with 100 to 110 %.... we sometimes overthink it. The free training videos are a summary and the paid 1 on 1 training is a detailed training. Don’t pay the program if you don’t want to. The guy is ligit. But he is not for everybody.

Thanks - Ben's comments are years old and how he describes the current iteration of my business is inaccurate: more details on it here.

Awww thanks David. I didn’t realize that comments were years old. . I’ve recently been digesting your blogs and reviews... also your YouTube videos. I had my insurance license expired but I am scheduled to take it next month with 2 weeks of preparation. Planning to go for FE then Medicare and Annuities.

What about Family First Life? They seem to pay a high comp, albeit not on all policies, but lots of training videos out there. A bit MLM when it comes to hiring but seems like they are all making money

Been there about a year. I don’t recruit much as I have another biz that keeps me super busy. I have some people below me that are just people I met here and there and some friends doing it cuz I am making solid money. Seems like a lot of people hate but for me it works, and well. I issue pay around $30k a month on average. I do have a dialer as it takes alot of my time and for a small fee (about half a policy a week) I just run appts while running my other biz as well. And lots of training videos etc. I’m no insurance guru nor do I desire to be. Just supplement my income until my other gets built and hopefully acquired and off to retirement land

Back