Must Sell Med Supps Over Phone!

We have a division of our company that not only sells over the phone but does so incredibly effectively. 7 or 8 apps in a day has been accomplished more than once by more than one agent. I don't personally focus on this but if you would like more info you can email or call me.

can you say ANTEX? (american national of Tex)

That's the way to win them over, sarcasm. Works all the time.

Can you say totally indy and have all the carriers that an agent will need. I know...this may be tough for some to understand. To each their own though!

Learned that from his mentor.

Rick

Ahhh yes, you can't resist taking a shot at Rob can you? When people make uneducated comments about subjects or people they know nothing about a remark like I made will come with little hesitation. If I needed to recruit thousands of agents from the forum I would put a banner on the top. Fortunately I have a team of quality agents and still write business myself.

But Good one Rick! I'm sure that made you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Ahhh yes, you can't resist taking a shot at Rob can you? When people make uneducated comments about subjects or people they know nothing about a remark like I made will come with little hesitation. If I needed to recruit thousands of agents from the forum I would put a banner on the top. Fortunately I have a team of quality agents and still write business myself.

But Good one Rick! I'm sure that made you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Sorry. Rob who?

Rick

Liano, common knowledge I work with him especially on med supps. Have fun with this one everyone. Just like plenty of agents can close internet leads contrary to popular belief the agents who can actually dial the phone and implement a system will be incredibly successful selling med supps over the phone.

Liano, common knowledge I work with him especially on med supps.

My mistake. Guess I have "uncommon" knowledge. Can't keep track of career choices for everyone here.

But then again, how would I know you even work with Rob? You already said you don't focus on Med Supps in an earlier post so I made a reasonable assumption. My bad.

Perhaps you could write down the name of all the mentors you've had in your long career (past the 18 month mark yet?) so I can avoid any future problems.

By the way, LOVE the website. Not much information though.

Rick

Last edited:
My mistake. Guess I have "uncommon" knowledge. Can't keep track of career choices for everyone here.

But then again, how would I know you even work with Rob? You already said you don't focus on Med Supps in an earlier post so I made a reasonable assumption. My bad.

Perhaps you could write down the name of all the mentors you've had in your long career (past the 18 month mark yet?) so I can avoid any future problems.

By the way, LOVE the website. Not much information though.

Rick

Thanks! More concerned with helping one of my agents write a life app than finishing whatever I messed up on my domain when I was doing some stuff on it earlier. Glad you love it though, whether I impress you or not is TOP on my list of things to do each day.

Latest posts

Back