Mutual of Omaha Commission

Thanks-- now I am motivated to go earn some more deferred commissions... Maybe there should be a whole new catagory of commissions:

1. S.P.I.C Single Premium Immediate Commission... (rare)
2. S.P.D.C.Single Premium Deferred Commission...
3. F.M.O.C Field Management Org. Commissions... you'll never see it.
4. D.C.D.C. Direct Contract Deferred Commission...
5. H.T.D.C. Hope They Don't Cancel commissions...
6 M.A.P.D. Medicare Authorized Payment Delayed...

Any more suggestions?

I also write for Shenandoah Life....maybe Mutual of Omaha should have a way of informing agents when they'll be paid their next commission check, like Shenandoah life does on their website.....

"Please note the following commission schedule: - Commission cut-off on Wednesday, December 31st.
- EFTs processed and statements generated on Friday, January 2nd"...........

Amazing what a company can let the agent know.:1frown:

I had a interview with MoO today and it went well. They told me that the average agent makes between 70k-90k there 1st year. I have my 2nd interview with the DM they are going to tell me to work on a project over the weekend which consist a list that I need to make of all my center of influence to start hounding them for business. Can anyone please tell me if I should go this route, I know MoO is a great company to work for becuase of the name reconition, but I am not sure if they will provide proper training. I have interview thru a lot of companies and having trouble which company to work for.

Another puzzling thing about M of O. On their website it talks about rushing the PDP applications to them.....

Enrollment Forms Due Dec. 31 and Compensation Update

Deadline
December 31 is the last date Mutual of Omaha can receive a complete and accurate 2009 AdvantraRx Part D enrollment form so that customers have coverage effective Jan.1, 2009.

After reading that, I called them this morning because I wrote a lady one last night and there's no way they'll receive it by December 31st if I mail it today. The nice sounding lady informed me I could fax the application to them and gave me 2 fax numbers. My question....why not inform the agents that on their website? It saves agents calling them all day with the same question?

Now I've figured out why they don't list the 2 fax numbers....their always busy!!!!!!!!!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Med-supp application written December 1st, 2008...as of December 31st, 2008...with M of O.....pending. 30 days and counting for a med-supp application! What if a phone interview is required(which rarely happens w/M of O), and the applicants health has taken a sudden turn for the worse?

AARP application written December the 8th...they received December the 11th....pending....20 days and counting for a med-supp app!

God help the agents and customers on MA plans too.

:SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:

Last edited:
The M of O med-supp. application I wrote December 1st has finally been issued. Patience is a virtue....not one of my qualities.

I called M of O the other day and they said they were getting 8 - 10,000 apps a day. That would explain the delays in commissions and getting policies issued. Must be alot of people using their 12 month trial period going back to a Med supp.

Back