Mutual of Omaha

Speaking of children apps.Do any other co's have similar app's to Moo's with 10 or 20 yr payups?I love Moo's easy app as they don't check mib or rx on kids but the policy never pays up and the product pays no renewals. I've done a few Rna's but the app is long and more importantly the parents must sign the app. So my question is are there any co's that offer 20 year pay with a simplified kids app and were the grandparents can sign it?

Trinity/FBL has a 10 pay. KSKJ has a 10 pay and a 20 pay. Trans has a 10 pay. You already know RNA has a 20 pay.

Speaking of children apps.Do any other co's have similar app's to Moo's with 10 or 20 yr payups?I love Moo's easy app as they don't check mib or rx on kids but the policy never pays up and the product pays no renewals. I've done a few Rna's but the app is long and more importantly the parents must sign the app. So my question is are there any co's that offer 20 year pay with a simplified kids app and were the grandparents can sign it?

Sentinel Security and Settlers both have 10 and 20 Pay and can be taken out and be signed by the grandparents.

Someone has to do the phone interview with settlers. Even on a newborn. That's anything but easy.

Couldn't the grandparent pretend to be a baby? :err:

In Settlers UW Guide it says grandparents can sign the app...would the parent have to do the phone interview?

At the top of page 10, it looks like the grandparent can take the policy out on an e-App without the agent seeing the child on policies of $15K or less.

Omaha has complicated delievery requirments on my state, and outside of good rates don't really have a medical niche. Really advise you use Appitical otherwise the client has a high risk of being PHI'ed without you there.

Couldn't the grandparent pretend to be a baby? :err:

In Settlers UW Guide it says grandparents can sign the app...would the parent have to do the phone interview?

At the top of page 10, it looks like the grandparent can take the policy out on an e-App without the agent seeing the child on policies of $15K or less.

Settlers is the easiest company I have used for grandparents buying policies on their grandkids. The grandparents can sign, pay for and own the policy on their grandkids. No need for parents to sign. The grandparents need to be able to do the phone interview and answer the child's health questions. And the policy can be their choice of single pay, 10-pay, 20-pay or lifetime pay.

PLUS when the child grows up and has his own kids they are automatically covered by the $5,000 child/grandchild benefit. And when those kids grow up and have kids as long as Grandpa is still living and none of his kids died and used the $5,000 benefit the grandkids are all covered too.

And here comes my commercial. Quit reading now if you are offended by blatant marketer talk...I warned you...last chance...Any agent with their Settlers contract under FexContracting.com that hits the Settlers benchmark bonus in any given month gets a whopping 135% first year commission plus high renewals!!! Boo-ya!!!
Winning!!!

Settlers is the easiest company I have used for grandparents buying policies on their grandkids. The grandparents can sign, pay for and own the policy on their grandkids. No need for parents to sign. The grandparents need to be able to do the phone interview and answer the child's health questions. And the policy can be their choice of single pay, 10-pay, 20-pay or lifetime pay.

PLUS when the child grows up and has his own kids they are automatically covered by the $5,000 child/grandchild benefit. And when those kids grow up and have kids as long as Grandpa is still living and none of his kids died and used the $5,000 benefit the grandkids are all covered too.

And here comes my commercial. Quit reading now if you are offended by blatant marketer talk...I warned you...last chance...Any agent with their Settlers contract under FexContracting.com that hits the Settlers benchmark bonus in any given month gets a whopping 135% first year commission plus high renewals!!! Boo-ya!!!
Winning!!!

Is that any level?:err:

Back