Mutual of Omaha

Churning your business already?

CzMYIZ7.gif

Columbian has a nice one about the name price as Rna's.App's not to bad but the parents must sign it even if grandparents take it out.

Is that any level?:err:

That's the regular 115%. 10% bonus from Settlers which we match = 135%

----------

What the hell is easy about the grandparent having to do a 20 minute interrogation on each grandchild?

They have actually been much faster recently. I did a husband and wife with two separate interviews and all approved in exactly 20 minutes.

Did a single one and it was 13 minutes.

They are getting the policies printed and in my hands fast now too. They have definitely made some improvements.

That's the regular 115%. 10% bonus from Settlers which we match = 135%

----------

They have actually been much faster recently. I did a husband and wife with two separate interviews and all approved in exactly 20 minutes.

Did a single one and it was 13 minutes.

They are getting the policies printed and in my hands fast now too. They have definitely made some improvements.

Still too many better options out there to have to deal with all that.

I meant any level of the Benchmark Bonus. Is that 135% for the life of the contract? Is Todd offering 140%?:)

----------

How long does this offer last...is it for a limited time only?:err:

Yes of course. All levels. If you hit the top bonus of $2,000 in a month, it turns into $4,000.

We have done the doubling ever since they have had the benchmark bonus. We actually started it back when Settlers wouldn't allow giving most agents more than 110% as a way to pump up the commissions on actual producers. We had done the same on 5-star in the past with their lead bonus. I've heard that Settlers is going to change the program in 2017 so we will see what they do.

I would love to be able to match bonuses full time on all companies but Trinity and SNL have tighter contracts so we can't do it for those. But it's an easy way to run occasional monthly incentives to pump up sales. Very easy to track. So stay tuned.

They definitely have name recognition for sure! The phone interview is just about the same as Forester's. It is not that bad and you do get an answer. As far as taking forever to get someone on the phone, you will deal with that with any big company usually.

They do issue and pay quickly.

Problem I see with them is how they market to YOUR clients once you send them to them. They will send them stuff about the GI, which a lot of times will confuse the client since it can be cheaper than what you sold them. They will also market sups and other products to them.

I think if I send you a client, and you market a sup to that client, the commission should go to me!!! They make it harder to get cross sales since they are usually actively trying to cross sell your clients.

bboman23 is right. The only things I would add to that is:

1) MoO did recently lax their stance and on certain meds. Along with doing a better job of differentiating maintenance and treatment meds. I found this especially beneficial regarding current hormone replacement therapy for women whom have had breast or cervical cancer past the scope of time noted on the application

2) regarding them marketing to your clients. The "reality" is, they market to EVERYONE over the age of 50. It just happened to be one of your clients. It's unfortunately happened to me. I spoke with an RVP of MoO regarding this and they assured me, it was not intentional, just a matter of the numbers. I don't know how you want to take that information, but I don't feel a company would screw over their sales force like that, but you never know.

I hope this helps.

Back