Mutual of Omaha

Check with your state rules and IMO's default. Between those two issues its practically impossible for me to sell MOO in my state.

Yes, but can't use appitical with it and if you don't use appitical your asking for your client to be PHI'ed when your not there.

Yes, but can't use appitical with it and if you don't use appitical your asking for your client to be PHI'ed when your not there.

Strange. So as I understand they will conduct a random phi on any app submitted without a pos phi and that is about 1 in 10 apps?

Does their e app give an immediate approval or does it go through the same process as a paper app with no phi?

Strange. So as I understand they will conduct a random phi on any app submitted without a pos phi and that is about 1 in 10 apps?

Does their e app give an immediate approval or does it go through the same process as a paper app with no phi?

Way more than 1 in 10. More like 7 out of 10.

I prefer to just do the phone interview and get an answer!

There EAPP is through ipipeline, and sends the case to Omaha's standard underwriting process, it provides no decision. Question, outside of good rates, taking asthma, insulin after 50, does Living Promise really have a niche?

Correct.
Paper App and Appitical
EAPP, no instant decision.

But my point is do they do enough to use as a primary carrier? No.

My primary carrier needs to...
Be price competitive including Tobacco Rates
Take a major medical condition level or standard
Very predictable underwriting
Have a strong retention method for billing(ssb/double draft month 2/etc)

But in all fairness to MOO. I had a case they offered graded for, and after a lengthly conversation with UW, a focused PHI, etf they reversed the decision and gave him level.

point of sales with MOO happen almost 70% of the time.

Just tell the client if ANYONE but you the agent call, to hang up. You want to be on the line with the client, when they do the call.

Sometimes these interviewers will badger the client, and ask them how they signed the application. So if doing e-app. they say how did you sign. Client says thru the computer.

Interviewer they says well how'd you sign thru the computer? do you have a pen that lets you do that. Insured then says I clicked with my computer mouse. Interviewer say what do you mean you clicked thru your computer mouse.....

It's almost like they want to trip up the insured, and confuese the client. You definitely want to do a 3 way call, and record it all for your records. Pretty unnecessary if you ask me

Back