My Car Insurance is Too Damn High!

2014 Toyota Rav4 with just over 40k miles. So you're saying I can attach myself and my car to one of my parent's policies (they're separated 15 years now) and lower the price?
If 1 of them co-signed for the loan, if you live at 1 of their addresses, if you register the car in that parent name AND your name, then your parent has an Insurable Interest in the vehicle and the car can be added to that parent's policy in addition to adding you to the policy as a driver. That will save money. Then when you move out to your own place you get "spun off" the policy, the address gets changed, the registration gets changed to you, and you get the discounts from mom or dad's policy

I left NY (long island) 6 years ago and glad I did, It was insanely expensive and NYC even more so

I grew up there and never really understood the attraction except maybe the food which has gone downhill anyway not worth the cost for everything from rent to insurance its sick for what

Back in the day had the best Chinese at the little take-out not anymore, No more great all you can eat Chinese either

yea pizza

But unless going to expensive restaurants all the time the small places just aren't good anymore with the exception of Pizza

That leaves nothing worthwhile anymore

Moreover, I love to see the mountains when I leave my house, Even the air feels better
Off topic, but what mountains did you move to, Vic? I left NY 9 years ago and don't miss anything but the food.

Nice. Mountain life is certainly different than the Island (or Brooklyn, where I spent 13 years before moving) but so worth it in almost every way.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people I know make a similar move after all of this is over.

I'm just at the foothill below not actually on it but right there, Anyway I drive I see the mountains and the beautiful sunsets

I could go 30 minutes to Knoxville or 30 minutes to Sevierville I right in between

If you already have a driver's license then why have your parents not listed you as multi driver in their insurance plans? Although you have been driving a car for 10 years means you are a skilled driver. To prove insurance provider at least you must have 3 years of driving records as a record history, but unfortunately, you need to bear this huge cost. Other things you can do - is to do some more research work and ask for various quotes from various car insurance companies that may be a chance you get a cheap insurance provider.

Back