My first week at Physicians Mutual

very helpful ... '

frank, what time zone are you in? what time is early morning? 6,7,8 ... i don't want to wake u

Jody,

While we all miss things maybe you should be sure to pay closer attention. Frank said he is in the central time zone and to call at 7:00 a.m.!

I'll take four of whatever she has to offer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Jody,

If you planning on working the senior market I will be more than happy to share what I know about organizing, contracting, prospecting and closing.

]Give me a call anytime. Early morning is the best time to catch me. I'm in the central time zone. 7am usually works great for me.

Last edited:
very helpful ... '

frank, what time zone are you in? what time is early morning? 6,7,8 ... i don't want to wake u

I'm in the Central time zone. 7am works really good for me. I'm usually in from feeding the goats by then. haha
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jody,

While we all miss things maybe you should be sure to pay closer attention. Frank said he is in the central time zone and to call at 7:00 a.m.!

:D:D:D I must admit that I too am guilty of doing that from time to time.

Don't you find that when you send someone an e-mail and ask more than one question that the person very seldom answers all of your questions? I have that happen all the time.

I guess everyone is way too busy today to take the time to both read and digest information.

For that reason, and that reason alone, I do not provide e-mail support. It takes way too long and can be extremely frustrating for both them and me.

I'm in sales, I really do enjoy talking to people.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jody,
If you have gotten all the way through this post ;) I really am looking forward to talking to you.

Last edited:
Back