My Novel "Final Expense Man" is Free Until Jan 13

JazzInk

Expert
My new neo-Noir crime novel, Final Expense Man, is available for free between now and January 13 on Amazon Kindle.

I think those in the FE market will find it entertaining and I'm pleased to offer it to the Insurance Forums community at no cost. All I ask is that if you do read it, please leave na honest review on Amazon. Thank you and enjoy!

Bedbugs, trailer parks, blue-haired “Mildreds,” and bowling-ball-shaped clients - that's Philip Nolan's world as a Final Expense life insurance salesman. After his previous wingtips-and-cufflinks financial services employer goes bust and his wife divorces him, he takes a job calling on the lower end of the market. His life dramatically changes when Makayla Zola shows up on a lead card. She’s a young exotic dancer who wants to insure her septuagenarian husband for $100,000 - and would like to make sure the policy pays off soon. Swept away by her intoxicating charms, he swiftly moves from dubious ethics to active participation in ”the caper”. But he finds there’s a world of difference between the idea insurance fraud and the actual act of murdering a man. “Final Expense Man” is a neo-noir update on “Double Indemnity,” based on the real-world FE insurance market.

Amazon Kindle Link

sQnQSqC.png

I have thought about writting a book myself. Good luck to you!!
I'd buy or read it but i am not a kindle type of person

Do Final Expense agents have carriers that write $100,000 guaranteed issue life insurance policies?

(the first line of the book is a winner.)

I have thought about writting a book myself. Good luck to you!!
I'd buy or read it but i am not a kindle type of person

I don't remember exactly how I got it, or know how it works, but I have a Kindle reader for PC that seems to work fine. ( I suspect it came from Amazon because the Amazon screens gave it as a download option.)

(And as I said above, the first line is a winner. The third paragraph about the trainer is pretty good too.)

My new neo-Noir crime novel, Final Expense Man, is available for free between now and January 13 on Amazon Kindle.

I think those in the FE market will find it entertaining and I'm pleased to offer it to the Insurance Forums community at no cost. All I ask is that if you do read it, please leave na honest review on Amazon. Thank you and enjoy!

Bedbugs, trailer parks, blue-haired “Mildreds,” and bowling-ball-shaped clients - that's Philip Nolan's world as a Final Expense life insurance salesman. After his previous wingtips-and-cufflinks financial services employer goes bust and his wife divorces him, he takes a job calling on the lower end of the market. His life dramatically changes when Makayla Zola shows up on a lead card. She’s a young exotic dancer who wants to insure her septuagenarian husband for $100,000 - and would like to make sure the policy pays off soon. Swept away by her intoxicating charms, he swiftly moves from dubious ethics to active participation in ”the caper”. But he finds there’s a world of difference between the idea insurance fraud and the actual act of murdering a man. “Final Expense Man” is a neo-noir update on “Double Indemnity,” based on the real-world FE insurance market.

Amazon Kindle Link

sQnQSqC.png

You have to stack several companies. :yes:

Ok, thanks.

No more descriptive comments from me about content because I don't want to accidentally make spoilers.

( After your recent comments about disrobing in the garage, you may have some appreciation of the first line of the story. And I find myself wondering how "trainer actions" of bboman or rearden would compare to the character in the book? :D )

Amazon Kindle Link

sQnQSqC.png

I smell a movie deal in the near future. I want to be considered for the role of Mildred's husband Herb. Or Herb's stunt double.

Ok, thanks.

No more descriptive comments from me about content because I don't want to accidentally make spoilers.

( After your recent comments about disrobing in the garage, you may have some appreciation of the first line of the story. And I find myself wondering how "trainer actions" of bboman or rearden would compare to the character in the book? :D )
I've heard that Ben teaches disrobing (it's part of a FE agent's lifestyle) in Ben's Boom Boom Room. :twitchy:

Damned bed bugs!!!:mad:

Back