My Review of Listshack

There are only so many people in any given state. At one point does an organization just have every number not on the DNC?

There are only so many people in any given state. At one point does an organization just have every number not on the DNC?
Never.. The data is constantly chnaging as people die, chnage numbers, fail to renew DNC status, etc.

----------

Never.. The data is constantly chnaging as people die, chnage numbers, fail to renew DNC status, etc.

----------

I see you're repeating yourself again. Old people often do that...my mom does it all the time.:twitchy:

Relatively shortly after the initial DNC laws were passed they made the registration perpetual so there is no need to renew it anymore.

Josh if I have a number and put it on the DNC and then let the number go does it come off the DNC?

Back