My Review of Listshack

Josh is a really good guy, and very knowledgeable in all things telemarketing. I used to ask myself, "how did this guy get SO GOOD at selling over the phone?" Made a lot more sense when he added me on Linkedin and saw a picture of him......zing!

Last edited:
Josh is a really good guy, and very knowledgeable in all things telemarketing? I used to ask myself, "how did this guy get SO GOOD at selling over the phone?" Made a lot more sense when he added me on Linkedin and saw a picture of him......zing!

Are you saying he has a face made for radio as they used to say?

Looks like a good deal to me. You need good data if your going to do your own mailing or cold calling.

Keep telling him how great it is and you will get a rate increase. haha

I'm glad you bring this up. I think InfoFree.com did had a great thing going until they decided to raise the prices out of their own market. My ultimate goal is to maintain the current pricing indefinitely. I've put that in writing on my site with a 24 month price guarantee for anyone that signs up. Even at that I'd be surprised if any price increase down the road was more than five or ten dollars. This whole thing works because I can get a lot of people buying in and getting a tremendous value; if I start raising prices when I get membership I think that's poor judgement on a number of levels.

I'm glad you bring this up. I think InfoFree.com did had a great thing going until they decided to raise the prices out of their own market. My ultimate goal is to maintain the current pricing indefinitely. I've put that in writing on my site with a 24 month price guarantee for anyone that signs up. Even at that I'd be surprised if any price increase down the road was more than five or ten dollars. This whole thing works because I can get a lot of people buying in and getting a tremendous value; if I start raising prices when I get membership I think that's poor judgement on a number of levels.

I knew I had seen you before Josh, now that we are connected on linkedin and I have seen your face, here is the video I found you in:laugh::laugh::laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3yCmoclKPk

3k of data is hardly enough to make an educated decision on your success or not. However $50 for unlimited data sounds like a good deal.

Back