My Review of Listshack

I guess I missed it. All I saw was them pointing to the wingate in his name.

That is true, that is what they pointed out, but when you start spewing how awesome you are and how you replace SAI's business and your telling everybody your a top producer and then can't or won't prove it, I call BS.

That is true, that is what they pointed out, but when you start spewing how awesome you are and how you replace SAI's business and your telling everybody your a top producer and then can't or won't prove it, I call BS.

If being awesome in your own mind is a crime, you'd have to arrest half the forum. ;)

I agree he comes off as a bit of a douche, but then so do quite a few others on here.

I guess I just don't see what makes him so special. Just another abrasive person with an overinflated opinion of himself.

If being awesome in your own mind is a crime, you'd have to arrest half the forum. ;) I agree he comes off as a bit of a douche, but then so do quite a few others on here. I guess I just don't see what makes him so special. Just another abrasive person with an overinflated opinion of himself.

That's pretty funny and true.

If being awesome in your own mind is a crime, you'd have to arrest half the forum. ;)

I agree he comes off as a bit of a douche, but then so do quite a few others on here.

I guess I just don't see what makes him so special. Just another abrasive person with an overinflated opinion of himself.

Finally, someone who gets me.

Can we all just move on now and let me run the show. Many thanks.

He replaced SAI's business?... So now SAI has no book?.. I call BS, TINS told me SAI has that one policy under lock and key..Ain't nobody getting to it. :no:

Back