Name This Product

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got an email from a recruiter a few weeks ago. Called and left a msg, also emailed him for additional info.

Never heard anything back so I thought I would see if any of you know about this product.

Affordable Guaranteed Issue Short Term Disability Income Plan

Fellow Insurance Professional

1) Do you sell individual medical insurance? Has your commissions been reduced???? Mine was.

2) Do you sell group medical insurance? Has or will your group medical commission be reduced? What do you think?

What have you done to replace the income you lost or will lose due to the PPACA aka Obamacare?

A NEW plan was introduced, a GUARANTEED issue short term disability income plan.

1) This plan can be sold to blue collar workers who otherwise could not purchase an affordable disability income plan

2) This plan can be sold to individuals who were declined by other disability carriers - considered uninsurable

3) This plan can be sold to individuals who want additional benefits to their existing plan but cannot get it due to income limitation

4) This plan can be sold to individuals who do not qualify for a DI Plan due to their income

Got an email from a recruiter a few weeks ago. Called and left a msg, also emailed him for additional info.

Never heard anything back so I thought I would see if any of you know about this product.

Affordable Guaranteed Issue Short Term Disability Income Plan

Fellow Insurance Professional

1) Do you sell individual medical insurance? Has your commissions been reduced???? Mine was.

2) Do you sell group medical insurance? Has or will your group medical commission be reduced? What do you think?

What have you done to replace the income you lost or will lose due to the PPACA aka Obamacare?

A NEW plan was introduced, a GUARANTEED issue short term disability income plan.

1) This plan can be sold to blue collar workers who otherwise could not purchase an affordable disability income plan

2) This plan can be sold to individuals who were declined by other disability carriers - considered uninsurable

3) This plan can be sold to individuals who want additional benefits to their existing plan but cannot get it due to income limitation

4) This plan can be sold to individuals who do not qualify for a DI Plan due to their income

This is obviously you taking a shot at recruiting for your new product and should be in the offers section.:skeptical:

If I knew what it was I wouldn't need to post here, and if I was recruiting SAI would not be eligible.

Can't get the guy to return calls or email. Figured some of you hot shots would know.

Obviously I had a much higher opinion of the folks in this forum than is justified.

If I knew what it was I wouldn't need to post here, and if I was recruiting SAI would not be eligible.

Can't get the guy to return calls or email. Figured some of you hot shots would know.

Obviously I had a much higher opinion of the folks in this forum than is justified.

Please note my posts asked if you find out.

You couldn't handle a super star agent like me...:no:

Back