NASB Agent Harassing my Client

You're starting to get creepy. I think you have a chubby for girthy guys like me.

You need to step up your comedic game if you want to hang with us.

On your first point, don't worry, I'm faithful.

On the second point, damn. Hey, I promise I will really step up my game tomorrow, all day long. But just in this thread. The other threads, ill be good. I don't want Gooner to spank my ass.

The FE forum never fails to provide the Mauary Povich level of drama..... I have to say since you guys haven't posted a new cat piss thread this one has been entertaining.

Again, what the hell is wrong with you. You claimed you're making 800k in the pm to me...go away. Enjoy your life. Money isn't everything and your God complex is annoying.

Also, it should be noted that making 800k as an agent is amazing and shows fierce tenacity...your income has gone to your head. I've made that much in 6 months in the good times...I retired at 32..I'll be turning 36 in February...yeah...I got bored and went back to working at 34. Making a large income does not make you better than the next guy. I enjoy Fe it's fun, I could market other products with higher income potential, the cool thing is...I don't have to. I get to do what I want, when I want, as long as my wife is ok with it.

Just go away.

People that make 800k don't have to desperately seek validation from some lowly FE agents. This guy is FOS and just happens to be the "dumbest guy in the room" right now.

Drinking (A Little) At Work Could Actually Make You Better At Your Job Not sure if I am allowed to link outside sites, but there it is. ----------

The only problem is how do you define "a little?":skeptical:

My impression differs from yours. As previously stated, reservists/NG bitched about active duty in 2001 and 2003. Bitches...wanted something for nothing. Freddy assholes didn't mind getting all of that tuition for free. ---------- Actually you are correct. Owitz, Owicz, e before I, tend to be, but not always.

You cannot place the faults of the few on an entire branch of service men and women. There were regulars complaining too. That was the story the news media wanted to pursue in order to influence people against the action and they sought those people out. You talk so big and bad about being a lifer, just what did you accomplish during in those years.. Branch, awards, rank, how many deployments to combat zones, how many times in actual combat hunkered down with someone shooting at you? :skeptical:

The only problem is how do you define "a little?":skeptical:

You cannot place the faults of the few on an entire branch of service men and women. There were regulars complaining too. That was the story the news media wanted to pursue in order to influence people against the action and they sought those people out. You talk so big and bad about being a lifer, just what did you accomplish during in those years.. Branch, awards, rank, how many deployments to combat zones, how many times in actual combat hunkered down with someone shooting at you? :skeptical:

There's no way he was in the service. If he was he either washed out in boot camp or was in an MOS that he was ashamed of. I've never met an actual veteran who diminishes other combat veterans service.

There's no way he was in the service. If he was he either washed out in boot camp or was in an MOS that he was ashamed of. I've never met an actual veteran who diminishes other combat veterans service.

Or even non combat veterans... Whenever I hesitate to stand when they are recognizing vets because I don't think I deserve any recognition, I didn't do anything but go to work every day like I was working a civilian job, it is the combat vets, especially the Purple Heart guys that say, "It doesn't matter.. You were subject call and if they called you would; have gone."

Or even non combat veterans... Whenever I hesitate to stand when they are recognizing vets because I don't think I deserve any recognition, I didn't do anything but go to work every day like I was working a civilian job, it is the combat vets, especially the Purple Heart guys that say, "It doesn't matter.. You were subject call and if they called you would; have gone."

Exactly Rousemark. I didn't mean to exclude anyone. All veterans had the same amount of skin on the line. If you were you woulda gone.

Back