Need a Good Hospital Plan

I write only GTL, usually $300/day in hospital for 10 days and add the $5000 lump sum cancer if they qualify. Don't mess with ambulance, skilled nursing, dme, etc. Have written 16 MAPD's in last 8 days and all but 1 took the GTL hospital and they don't qualify until February because they have been in the hospital last 12 months.

Deleted post since I don't know what I am talking about.
------------------------------------
X

Do you realize how many people post here, have no clue what they are talking about, and then will argue with you and accuse you of being wrong.

I write both. I prefer GTL over Equitable because I can limit what goes into the policy. I generally put in the daily hospital benefit and an ambulance rider. Keeps the premium down. Equitable has set benfits: doctor visit, first cancer occurance, hospital benefit, durable medical, ambulance. It makes the overall premium higher. Sometimes, it's easier to sell. Equitable also pays a lot better (at least, for me). Comes down to preference.

Somebody pays better than GTL? I did my last one on a Monday and got paid on Fri. I usually drop out the DME as well.

Somebody pays better than GTL? I did my last one on a Monday and got paid on Fri. I usually drop out the DME as well.

I assume you are referring to how well they pay the agent.

How well do they pay claims?

Back