Need Advice from Agents in the Senior Market

I know people who "can't laugh at themselves" and I feel real, real sorry for them.

I talked to an agent the other day and told him if he would take the stick out of his ass he would be a whole lot more successful.

Not to mention a lot less painful :)

I just joined this forum and can not figure out how to start a new thread could someone please help me? I am thinking of starting a new career in the insurance industry and would love to ask some questions and start learning here. Thank You, Beckysfolly

Hi Becky, Welcome aboard.

Click the forum button @ top left then pick a forum you would like to post. Say Life, click Life then click the Post button at the top left of the threads.

Lee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know people who "can't laugh at themselves" and I feel real, real sorry for them.

I am lucky, If I do not feel like laughing at myself, My wife is always good at snickering at me.

Last edited:
Not to mention a lot less painful :)

Soo true that's how I feel as a new agent lol. So do I keep walking and going until the stick breaks? lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks everyone for your advice :) and funny humor. I do need a good laugh from time to time especially a hard day of work.

Last edited:
Back