Need Advice with Aflac

xroads

I'm a life agent with some experience and training with aflac. Great product but their training model was not a good fit for Mr., it seemed outdated and agent saturation was horrible. Ive been interviewing with many small companies and it seems like ill be paying to work for themnwith the cost of gas and other out oi pocket expenses.,it just doesn't seem worth it.
Farmers offered me a position just as I was looking into contracting through an IMO for final expense.
I need some guidance on what I should do I'm trying tondonasnmuch research as possible
Help please!!!

Re: Need Advice

You have a choice of being a captive agent by going with Farmers or going independent by starting with final expense. The key to the FE business is business reply cards and knocking on their door. Calling them will give you a much lower number of appts. You could go with Farmers to learn the whole business and then go on your own. You need to find out what they have to offer in the way of leads. One source of leads is the Internet. Good luck.

Re: Need Advice

If you get interested in P&C talk to some other companies. I personally wouldn't talk to Farmers. The best opportunities are often from companies that don't advertise or contact you. Also talk to AGLA they pay a base salary at the start.

Latest posts

Back