Need Advise on what Company to Go with

quicksand.jpeg

The difference with MLM's is you pay to join, and even pay to access their computer system. And the failure rate is pretty much guaranteed. The only thing a rep can control is how long theyre willing to tough it out before leaving.

Being in business isn't free. In the financial world there are fees to keep licenses. I also hear agent turnover is high same with real estate. Is it hard? Yes it is but there is opportunity. I remember listening to a old Art Williams tape and he told people straight up that there's a good chance they won't make it because the business is so tough. But some will.

I think it was his "The enemy can't win video".. As for picking the right company how many agents are at the original company they started with?

I did a online search and found the speech.

http://www.legacybuilder.biz/Audio/ArtWilliams-The_Enemy_Cant_Win.mp3

Last edited:
So basically I need to close my eyes pick a company to see what I don't like and go from there ?

So basically I need to close my eyes pick a company to see what I don't like and go from there ?

Well said! Use the Primerica method.....throw it against the wall and see if it sticks.

----------

"I would like to know the pros and cons of each company if possible comp plan, if thier products really help people or are overpriced and etc thanks in advance"

As far as Primerica, realize their high turnover rates, poor training record, low (even when distorted by their big earners) commission average, and by simply running some random quotes through Term4Sale, etc, you're more than likely to see how they compare price wise. And will you be comfortable having your upline train you by watching him sell to your warm market? And are you comfortable constantly recruiting your peers, and attending twice weekly rah rah sessions (including Saturdays)?

Last edited:
And once you do that, realize Primerica is the most well known and proven of those companies. Wall St loves Primerica. The company's financials are solid and they broke all their records last year.

The growth is real. The movement is real. A.L Williams had a dream that one day little black boys and little white girls would buy term and invest the difference. They would be judged not on the cash value of their insurance policy, but the stocks in their portfolio.

And once you do that, realize Primerica is the most well known and proven of those companies. Wall St loves Primerica. The company's financials are solid and they broke all their records last year.

The growth is real. The movement is real. A.L Williams had a dream that one day little black boys and little white girls would buy term and invest the difference. They would be judged not on the cash value of their insurance policy, but the stocks in their portfolio.

Yes, and the little black boys and white girls would buy term at grossly inflated prices leaving them less to invest in high fee portfolios, strictly because their uncle or friend was selling it, or they weren't financially savvy.

As for Wall St, their stocks were recently at a 2 1/2 year low.

Last edited:

If its a MLM, visit the office/shop. Ask yourself, "How transparent are they?"

Review their compensation plan. How competitive is it compared to competitors? As a benchmark example, new licensed agents for us start at 45%. What do they offer that sets them apart from others.

Review what carriers they are with. Even if they are a MLM, they should have at least 4-6 accessible carriers to be appointed with.

stay away from all of them.. find a reputable company that has decent commissions. The reason they're trying so hard to recruit you- they do this with everyone. These are the kinds of ones to avoid

the company i work for offers free leads, yes free, and pays good commissions

Last edited:
If its a MLM, visit the office/shop. Ask yourself, "How transparent are they?"

Review their compensation plan. How competitive is it compared to competitors? As a benchmark example, new licensed agents for us start at 45%. What do they offer that sets them apart from others.

Review what carriers they are with. Even if they are a MLM, they should have at least 4-6 accessible carriers to be appointed with.

Sounds like FFS.

Back