Need some assistance on moving from variable to fixed indexed

ValeRosso

Guru
I have a client who has three variable annuities, and I'm trying to determine what approach I should take regarding moving from variable to fixed indexed. He's never going to use the money from these annuities, these are solely for legacy purposes.

Here are the 3 annuities if you have any remarks on them (im not familiar with any, other than brief research on them)

1. Transamerica Axiom III Variable
Since annuity start date, has had a 2.2% growth rate, had it about 12 years

2. Pacific Life Pacific Journey Select
Since annuity start date, has had a 2.8% growth rate, had it about 10 years

3. Venerable Golden Select Premium Plus
Since annuity start date, had 1% growth rate per year, had it for 25 years.

What would you do in this situation? Obviously coming at it from the angle of "we can absolutely put you in a better position, protecting your money from the market, while earning you more than what you're making now.". Is there another approach you'd include or recommend? I want to give it the best shot that I can.

I have a client who has three variable annuities, and I'm trying to determine what approach I should take regarding moving from variable to fixed indexed. He's never going to use the money from these annuities, these are solely for legacy purposes.

Here are the 3 annuities if you have any remarks on them (im not familiar with any, other than brief research on them)

What would you do in this situation? Obviously coming at it from the angle of "we can absolutely put you in a better position, protecting your money from the market, while earning you more than what you're making now.". Is there another approach you'd include or recommend? I want to give it the best shot that I can.
Death benefit rider.

Global Atlantic - 7% simple for up to 15 years. Athene will give 150% credits to a benefit base that can be accessed on death, multiple other carriers that offer different flavors.

Are you sure the client hasn't been taking money out of those? Would be shocked if they have been owned that long and only had that much growth. Only explanation I can think of is client took money out or had it all allocated to fixed separate accounts

Are you sure the client hasn't been taking money out of those? Would be shocked if they have been owned that long and only had that much growth. Only explanation I can think of is client took money out or had it all allocated to fixed separate accounts

I asked, no money was taken out. Crazy low interest.

Back