Need Suggestions for a 50k FE Case In Fl For Very Healthy Female 65

Hey JD, is this disk the same as their desktop software?

Yes. You can't download from the site now. You have to have the disk to put on your computer or laptop.

I wish I could figure out how to get it downloaded to an ipad. If someone knows that trick please let me know.

Last edited:
Yes. You can't download from the site now. You have to have the disk to put on your computer or laptop.

I wish I could figure out how to get it downloaded to an ipad. If someone knows that trick please let me know.

You use go to my PC and leave your desktop/laptop booted up during the day.

I can do anything on my iPad that way.

It's not my market but I'm interested to learn...why would she be skeptical of GUL?

Well since she really didn't even know what UL or GUL is I don't know if she was skeptical of it was the correct description to say but she told me she had heard that whole life was the best type of life insurance so when i hear someone say that I want to keep my options open because she has talked to other FE agents and I know that there are some agents who will slam a GUL policy if they only have SIWL products in their quiver or if they don't feel like investing the additional time and effort to write a fully underwritten case

I wrote her Medicare Supplement and we have a good rapport.She promised me she is not doing anything until I meet with her Friday so as long as I have the most competitive rate she has been quoted to date I will write the business Friday.Well that's the plan anyway.lol

Back