Need to pass PA Life and Health Exam

Well I wouldn't want a Doctor that got a 70% cutting on me. 70% means that he'll f*ck up 30% of the time.. :no:

The advice that agent gave you was the right way to do it. :yes:
We idolize people who succeed 30% of the time, place them in the Hall of Fame. we cheer for a coach who posts a 60% winning record. Insurance agents are paraded around the room because they write 10% of the people they call on to quote. Phil Mickelson has won less than 8% of the tournaments he entered. You have never asked your physician what his score was, of that I am 100% certain

We idolize people who succeed 30% of the time, place them in the Hall of Fame. we cheer for a coach who posts a 60% winning record. Insurance agents are paraded around the room because they write 10% of the people they call on to quote. Phil Mickelson has won less than 8% of the tournaments he entered. You have never asked your physician what his score was, of that I am 100% certain
I've got my annual med check appointment in 2 weeks. I think I'll ask that question. :yes:

I've never been asked what I got on my insurance exam.It's been so long ago that I can't remember, but I'm sure it was over 90%. I guess that means that I only f*ck up less than 10% of the time. :laugh:

Omg! what I am getting into :huh:

Welcome to the insurance business. You will close 5-10 percent of the people you quote on P&C. Less then that on Life. Once the policy is in force it will pay you for many years

Well, I mentioned this thread to my Doctor today. I told him what I said about f*cking(he uses the word too) up 30% of the time and how you said that you were certain that I never asked him what his score was... then I said, "well?"

He said that he gets a better score every time he takes the test (every 7-10 years). He came up with the analogy that he had to know a little about pregnancy, even though he doesn't treat pregnancies, the same way I had to know a little about car insurance on the insurance exam, even though I don't sell it.

He never told me his score. The last thing he said on the subject was: "Do you know what they call the person that got the lowest passing score on his medical exam"?. Me..."no". Answer..."Doctor". :laugh:

Back