Neocon Alert! - 60 Minutes - on Now!

ins.dave

Guru
1000 Post Club
Boys, I think the worst of it is over.
Huge medicare fraud ring being exposed.
Not exactly a feather in the cap for any proponent of a public option ...?
ME LIKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has only happened because some people are on Medicare and some are one private health insurance and some are on group coverage through employers etc.

If the government ran everything...it would all be fine. Like a fine swiss watch.

You Neo-cons are just slanting the facts.

Tell him Al3!

AL#3!!!!???

You have let me down! You are completely dodged the topic of this thread!

Tell them how Prez Obama is going to fund the entire health system by reeling in all the fraud that's already going on with Medicare!

Tell them the facts that of every one dollar paid to the Neo-Con health insurance companies they make TWO dollars in profit and only spend 3-pennies on actual health benefits!

Tell them how the public option will be so good that even a couple of the Senators might change over to it.

Hit them with undisputable facts Al#3!

Tell them how ACORN will help run the whole thing!

I watched last night:

90 BILLION in fraud

3 agents to cover all of south Florida (way to go after that fraud!)

They caught a guy....after he stole 20 million - same guy said he believe 95% of all medical equipment stores in south FL are frauds

All you need to commit fraud is a store front and Medicare list - which are sold for $10 a head and easily obtained

Medicare does not have any systems in place to catch the fraud until after its occurred.

Now...Obama wants to go national with this system?

If you show me how a system that is 100% private can lower health costs thus lower insurance prems, I'll support it.

Al

No problem.
Seal borders to gain control.
All illegals living here without criminal record granted residency.
Mandate coverage to those that are above the poverty line.
Tort reform.

Next issue?

P.S.
How about Andy Rooney?
Awesome.
I was waiting for him to go off on ins. companies but he didn't.
I like the bit about how the doc. stuck his head in, asked how Rooney was doing, told him he enjoyed his work, and charged $250 for this.
Yeah, its the "evil (for profit) ins. companies..."
Here we have gyno's paying out $250,000 per year for malpractise ins. Gimme us a break?
You're right Alvin, we'll let the govt. with its "deep pockets" take of it. Rational people realize that we the people ultimately are the govt. If your urban messiah would stop worrying about his lawyer lobby or about offending the iilegals, we might actually have a change to get something done.
Clearly you were shown last night why the govt. doesn't need to attempt "universal healthcare," but because of pride you cannot admit the error of your ways. Small really.

Last edited:
Back