NetQuote and Bankrate

Thank you John Galt. Trying to update so I won't sell anything until November. Certainly don't want to run afoul of the law.

charge me after the conversion.

This is an interesting concept. How would this work on both ends? I would love to discuss this further...

Let me know if you would like me to help you generate a lead that you only have to pay for after the sale closes. Just a few questions.
1. how many of these closed leads would you like to start with.
2. What state do you work in
3.When would you like deliverly

These are called cost of sales leads. I only charge $250.00 per closed sale. No refunds for chargebacks.

My agency would be very interested in this if this is a serious offer. We are an Agency based in Los Angeles, and sell all kinds of Insurance. We specialize in Life. We would be VERY interested in your leads. Please email me at [email protected] so that we can get that ball moving.

Jeff

I have not used netquote
But I have used the bankrate affiliate Insureme

I was getting cheap leads through an FMO at the time
I was having some success but it was very time consuming
3% close ration but cheap, so profitable

so I had looked for something a little less time consuming
The girl from Insureme Boasted a 30% close ratio
even offered to give me 3 agents to call for reference

I though surly she was exaggerating
they were a lot more expensive $10 after discount for promotion

but I figured if I could do 10% and spend less time on the leads it would be worth it

After all when I had worked as an employee of a brokerage
they bought internet leads I closed almost 10 %

I got 80 leads from them
I not only did not close one
I didn't even get to quote 1

they were the worst leads I ever had

Needless to say after I was set up even before I got leads
this rep wouldn't even talk to me
I called in regard to an issue with the website setup
She told me once I signed up she was no longer allowed t help me
I needed to call customer service

A rep from netQuote forwarded this at my request. This is item 7 on the standard Terms and Conditions agreement.

7. Leads and Lead Volume. You understand that all Leads provided are non-exclusive in all respects (unless mutually agreed to in writing by You and us), and that such Leads may be provided to other agents and insurance companies, including without limitation, to those that are competitive with you. You agree that you are responsible for the ongoing monitoring of your Lead volume. You may increase or decrease your Lead volume at any time with the assistance of our customer service department during normal published business hours or through your online portal if volume control functionality is available. Some restrictions may apply.

I added the underlines and bold. I've heard that these leads are really nothing more than people who filled out a form because they thought they were going to get a free iPad or gas card. This guys keeps calling me...I keep telling him no.

I have not used netquote
But I have used the bankrate affiliate Insureme

I was getting cheap leads through an FMO at the time
I was having some success but it was very time consuming
3% close ration but cheap, so profitable

so I had looked for something a little less time consuming
The girl from Insureme Boasted a 30% close ratio
even offered to give me 3 agents to call for reference

I though surly she was exaggerating
they were a lot more expensive $10 after discount for promotion

but I figured if I could do 10% and spend less time on the leads it would be worth it

After all when I had worked as an employee of a brokerage
they bought internet leads I closed almost 10 %

I got 80 leads from them
I not only did not close one
I didn't even get to quote 1

they were the worst leads I ever had

Needless to say after I was set up even before I got leads
this rep wouldn't even talk to me
I called in regard to an issue with the website setup
She told me once I signed up she was no longer allowed t help me
I needed to call customer service

I tried them for 6 months a couple of years ago and had the same result as you...not one presentation! I only had a couple of them answer the phone, and they'd already bought. I'd never buy leads from someone when they're selling to multiple agents again. They assured me they were only selling each lead 8 times. Most of the leads weren't in the area I asked for. NetQuote sucks!

I have the full Terms and Conditions if anyone wants to see it on here. I'm pretty sure that this is all you really need to see. There's nothing worse than calling someone to set an appointment and them not knowing why you're calling, or asking you if they won the iPad,...or they never answer.

They definitely don't have your best interest at heart. I thought about going with them until I read posts on here and then the rep asked for my credit card info just to try the leads. Ummm No thanks...I'll pass.

Back