Netquote Anyone

Just checked the time and I am certain you will not be pulling us up on Google. We are off until Monday morning. Better to spend the money when agents can work the leads.

See Mike that is why we could never do Biz together.....I work Real Time Leads after 6pm on weekdays and all weekend as to not have to compete with all the lazy 8 to 5 m thru f agents hammering the same lead at the same time and killing a good lead ....but still calling BS that you have that much control over google you can cut yourself on and off...and if you do you could still carryover the lead till monday and sell it....so this is just a BS statement...what do I have to put in to Google to pull up your quote site ...and what is your quote site ....I will let you post it here so you can get more hits.....or you are doing PPC ads......that's a flimsy lead.....

Last edited:
And that question was......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Still ain't pulling your site....ran texas health insurance 78630....but thanks for the tip....ran out of health sites after 7 or 8 sites...then went to chiropractic....so what do I have to put into google to pull up most choice....If I am going to buy your leads I want to see the pull site....

Sti, you can look as deep as you can, but you wont find them in any Major Search Term Organically, not now or 8:00am Monday Morning. They use PPC, which is far cry from True Search Engine Only Leads. Take alook at the link, and see the organic and Keywords they rank for and the PPC Keywords that trigger Google Adwords.

mostchoice.com

Here is one of thier Great PPC Ads for Health Insurance. Buy these leads if you want, but you see what kind of Keywords they target for Health Insurance Leads, Bad enough using the keyword Aflac, but to use the mispelling to get a Health Lead. Awesome $12.00 Lead Shared TOO!! How many do you guys and gals want? Oh Dont forget the $500.00 sign up fee for these Search Engine Only Generated Leads!!

Aflack

See Many Health Insurance Rates.
Top Plans, Free Quotes, Fast & Easy
www.MostChoice.com

Advantra Insurance

Free Health Insurance Plan Quotes:
Aetna, Blue Cross, Humana, & More!
www.MostChoice.com

Last edited:
Sti, you can look as deep as you can, but you wont find them in any Major Search Term Organically, not now or 8:00am Monday Morning. They use PPC, which is far cry from True Search Engine Only Leads. Take alook at the link, and see the organic and Keywords they rank for and the PPC Keywords that trigger Google Adwords.

mostchoice.com

Dahammmmmm....dave ...I think you have hit the nail on the head...

mostchoice2.jpg

mostchoice.jpg

Last edited:
See Mike that is why we could never do Biz together.....I work Real Time Leads after 6pm on weekdays and all weekend as to not have to compete with all the lazy 8 to 5 m thru f agents hammering the same lead at the same time and killing a good lead ....but still calling BS that you have that much control over google you can cut yourself on and off...and if you do you could still carryover the lead till monday and sell it....so this is just a BS statement...what do I have to put in to Google to pull up your quote site ...and what is your quote site ....I will let you post it here so you can get more hits.....or you are doing PPC ads......that's a flimsy lead.....

You don't think you can turn your ads on and off? Your kidding right? Ofcourse we are doing PPC leads. When did I ever say we weren't? 95% of all the traffic goes to the PPC ads. Anyone who tells you otherwise can't afford to pay for the traffic. It's that simple. Nothing flimsy about PPC generated leads. No reason to believe otherwise.
Spyfu.com? Now that's funny. Spyfu is so bad I wonder if they don't just make up their numbers sometimes. Last time I checked our ad budget is a good bit higher than that! Further, we buy more than 306 clicks a day. Heck, we buy more than 306 clicks an hour! The numbers don't even make sense.

BTW, we have tail terms much crazier sounding than aflack misspelled. Long tail is all about the terms that don't make sense on the surface but produce good leads that don't get returned for credit. If you see a crazy sounding term, know that it produced several good leads in the past and that's why it's in the mix. Don't ask me why people type in what they do. People type in all sorts of crazy stuff to get an insurance quote. Sometimes they even write crazy misspelled words like: "Dahammmmmm" as in "I want Dahmmmmmm good insurance." No BS, we've seen it.

Dahammmmmm....dave ...I think you have hit the nail on the head...

mostchoice2.jpg

mostchoice.jpg

Last edited:
You don't think you can turn your ads on and off? Your kidding right? Ofcourse we are doing PPC leads. When did I ever say we weren't? 95% of all the traffic goes to the PPC ads. Anyone who tells you otherwise can't afford to pay for the traffic. It's that simple. Nothing flimsy about PPC generated leads. No reason to believe otherwise.
Spyfu.com? Now that's funny. Spyfu is so bad I wonder if they don't just make up their numbers sometimes. Last time I checked our ad budget is a good bit higher than that! Further, we buy more than 306 clicks a day. Heck, we buy more than 306 clicks an hour! The numbers don't even make sense.

BTW, we have tail terms much crazier sounding than aflack misspelled. Long tail is all about the terms that don't make sense on the surface but produce good leads that don't get returned for credit. If you see a crazy sounding term, know that it produced several good leads in the past and that's why it's in the mix. Don't ask me why people type in what they do. People type in all sorts of crazy stuff to get an insurance quote. Sometimes they even write crazy misspelled words like: "Dahammmmmm" as in "I want Dahmmmmmm good insurance." No BS, we've seen it.

95% of all the traffic goes to the PPC ads.

Mike that is complete BS.

I will make this statement
95% of PPC Ads are affliates driving traffic.

Honestly I would quit why you are ahead. You are making yourself and your business look like a putz!!

$12.00 for a PPC AD Lead that is targeted with God Knows what keyword? (aflack) No Thanks!!

Bottom Line, If you are reading this, Understand that this is showing you the reality of this Lead Company. If you choose to use thier service, You cant say you havent been warned!!!

Do you See Netquote on here? Do they still have organic ranking? Are they on here bashing MostChoice? do you see any other Lead Vendors on here conducting themselves in this manner? Mike take a break!:SLEEP:

Last edited:
This says alot....a smart agent works when the others are not......and if you can not get me a lead on the weekend than you are worthless to me....why would I buy your lead monday morning just to butt heads with 5 other agents you just sold the same lead to.....I like my clients at home when I ask them about their health conditions and not in thier office spouting off around coworkers the details of thier genital herpies.....holycow...check out ehealth insurance...
ehealthinsurance.com

Just checked the time and I am certain you will not be pulling us up on Google. We are off until Monday morning. Better to spend the money when agents can work the leads.

You don't think you can turn your ads on and off? Your kidding right? Ofcourse we are doing PPC leads. When did I ever say we weren't? 95% of all the traffic goes to the PPC ads.

Last edited:
With years of posting about leads I guess no one's figured out yet that internet leads are garbage - you just need to sift through a lot of garbage.

A fantastic closing ratio on shared leads if you're among the best is 1 out of 10 - which means the best agents have a 90% chance of not closing a deal when they receive a lead.

If you're closing 1 out of 15 leads you have a 94% chance of not closing a lead.

This is why agents who don't quickly adopt a ROI mentality quit. They cannot mentally handle that fact that when they pick up the phone the odds are greater than 90% that it will not result in a sale.

Even when it's bad it's good:

Say $1 spent returns $4 net - which is bad ROI in this business. fine, so $100 spent returns $400 net profit - do that 4 times a week and you have $400 invested to return $1,600.

It's not all the money in the world but 83K for working from you home ain't a bad wrap.

Oh snap....Mike you better get to the computer you left your PPC account on this weekend......or did you take the way I work leads and feed it to your top agent.......

mike.jpg

For what it's worth, I appreciate the fact we have a Lead Vendor that chooses to post on this forum.

Everybody is entitled to their opinions, and at least this way, we can all get some insight into the behind the scenes world of internet lead generating. PPC and Organically

That doesn't mean I believe everything they say, but I have had my eyes opened on more than one occasion with information I've taken from their postings.

With purchased leads being the backbone of most of our operations, I for one, would like to see a greater particiption from the lead vendors on this forum.

I can't think of another industry that treats their customers so badly, for such a large amount of money, yet, most of us just take it with a smile.

I know I'm about a $18,000 a year customer looking for a good lead home.

Yes, you can turn on and off PPC campaigns.

Good catch but that's a tail term. That's not a main term. I can assure you that the high priced terms like "Health Insurance Texas" or anything with "Health Insurance" as the first two words, is either off or the bid has been taken way down. Your search was for "Unicare Texas" which is significantly more detailed than a generic main term. BTW, if you do post any more screens please don't block the URL bar with the clock. I would like to see the whole string so I can see what page you are on in Google. Thank you for the post!
;)

Oh snap....Mike you better get to the computer you left your PPC account on this weekend......or did you take the way I work leads and feed it to your top agent.......

mike.jpg
For what it's worth, I appreciate the fact we have a Lead Vendor that chooses to post on this forum.

Everybody is entitled to their opinions, and at least this way, we can all get some insight into the behind the scenes world of internet lead generating. PPC and Organically

That doesn't mean I believe everything they say, but I have had my eyes opened on more than one occasion with information I've taken from their postings.

With purchased leads being the backbone of most of our operations, I for one, would like to see a greater particiption from the lead vendors on this forum.

I can't think of another industry that treats their customers so badly, for such a large amount of money, yet, most of us just take it with a smile.

I know I'm about a $18,000 a year customer looking for a good lead home.

Yes, you can turn on and off PPC campaigns.

Thanks. I will keep posting. Who are you currently buying leads from and what type of leads are you buying? You can private message me or email me if you like.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back