Netquote Anyone

I must say this about VIMO. I don't like them. They also plug companies at the same time they sell the leads to you. I just ran a sample lead last week. Sure, the client gets the names of agents that will call. He also gets a Norvax style quote with a chance to "apply now."

I asked VIMO about this with no response.

I must say this about VIMO. I don't like them. They also plug companies at the same time they sell the leads to you. I just ran a sample lead last week. Sure, the client gets the names of agents that will call. He also gets a Norvax style quote with a chance to "apply now."

I asked VIMO about this with no response.

but it is buried at the bottom and by the time I call they have not gotten that far yet if at all because 50% are going in spam filers....

somebody mention hometown quotes???? what a joke, read this email i just sent them:

check that... now im up to 15 spam mesg.... look here is where i will start the posting on the mesg boards: http://www.insurance-forums.net/
----- Original Message ----- From: Charles F. Peeler Jr.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:25 PM
Subject: spam spam spam

i am an agent with 15 years of health insurance experience... i am looking for the best leads in texas, that give me the chance to produce hassle free.... i entered in a dummy quote with a correct email address into an unused email address i have and upon hitting submit have gotten atleast 7 spam offers from other non insurance related companies... what a joke... let me spell it again... j. o. k. e. i will spread the word to every agent on evey message board i am on... piss off

charles peeler

Whats worse is home town is trying to sell the same lead.....with a link and rates at ehealth insurance......

Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 9:47 PM
Subject: [SPAM] Your Health Insurance Quotes from HometownQuotes

header2_r1_c1.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi todd, [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for visiting HometownQuotes.Com for your free Health Insurance quotes. Over the next 24 hours, we will help you find the best local agents for all of insurance needs. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To view the agents you were matched with just click here . These agents will contact you shortly with accurate quotes. eHealth Insurance, one of our partners, can provide you with instant, online quotes. To view online quotes click this link to visit eHealth Insurance. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you want to increase your savings even more, you may wish to apply for local quotes for Life Insurance Quotes as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simply click here to save even more money today.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks again,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HometownQuotes.Com Customer Service[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Visit eHealth Insurance for Instant Quotes[/FONT]​

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]After reviewing some of the comments on this thread about HometownQuotes, I see there are a few things I must address.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bob – Thank you very much for your kind words. Please give Ambrosha a call. She has something for you. Our Agent Services Department is always here to answer questions or offer suggestions – anything to help agents with their businesses. Thank you for giving us an opportunity help you and for referring others to us. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mr. Peeler – We DO NOT sell consumer data. It’s as simple as that. I don’t know how this could have happened, but I assure you we had no part of it. I am interested to know what name you used when you filled out the bogus information. I don’t think our agents should have to pay for your “dummy quote.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Scott (STIBroker) – Yes, we have a relationship with Ehealth. However, I do not see how an online insurance agency (with no outbound calls being made) is a threat to you or any other agent, especially when the consumer is forced to fill out a complete insurance application before he or she receives a quote. As a former agent, I can empathize with the desire to not have a lead going to 100 agents, but this lead only went to two agents. We offered eHealth and there are advertisements that are presented on our Thank You page as well. Please keep in mind that it is my job to look out for the agent AND the consumer. If our company cannot deliver a positive consumer experience, consumers are not going to be as responsive to the agents that received the lead.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To conclude, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. I will be offering a special deal to members of the forum.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Until the end of June I will be offering…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]$100 in free leads.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No commitment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No contract.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No credit card.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mention promo code *Forum Deal.*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Give us a shot to prove what Somarco and the other agents we work with already know. If you are not happy with the results, at least you gave us an honest chance and we can part as friends…no questions asked.[/FONT]

Back