Netquote life leads...

I just ended a long relationship with NQ - bottom line is their affiliate program is out of control, not monitored well and they fight returns.

Quality is way down these days - I may revisit next year, but not now.

"I just ended a long relationship with NQ - bottom line is their affiliate program is out of control, not monitored well and they fight returns."

exactly the same experience and exactly the same decision.. see ya in a year. I will not have arguements for long with anybody "I" pay. I can just go elsewhere.

I hate NQ...and I love em. I also ended a long-term relationship with them a few months ago, and then they made some changes...and so did I.

Volume is way down but I sell about 1 out of 5 with them now. Crazy. But you have to watch them like a hawk.

I hate NQ...and I love em. I also ended a long-term relationship with them a few months ago, and then they made some changes...and so did I.

Volume is way down but I sell about 1 out of 5 with them now. Crazy. But you have to watch them like a hawk.

Chumps, is that 1 out of 5 leads or 1 out of 5 you actually talk to?

It would seem that out of 5 leads you would be lucky to get in contact with 1 or 2 of them.

Selling 1 out of 5. I get ahold of about 2 out of 5. Usually sell a little less than 1 of those. Plus, of the ones I never reach...my final followup is a summary of their options asking if they want to apply. Some bite.

Keep in mind...I am only getting leads within 30-40 minutes of my office and I emphasize that I (ME ONLY) am their local rep and that they should not talk to anybody else who contacts them. I clearly warn them about Health Benefits Direct, and Golden Rule Direct, who represents only one carrier. There is also an agent in Northern Ohio who buys the leads, and I make sure they know how close our office is to them and my 27 years of experience.
This system does not work well with leads out of my area and of course, I'm only getting about 3-5 leads per week from them.

Selling 1 out of 5. I get ahold of about 2 out of 5. Usually sell a little less than 1 of those. Plus, of the ones I never reach...my final followup is a summary of their options asking if they want to apply. Some bite.

Keep in mind...I am only getting leads within 30-40 minutes of my office and I emphasize that I (ME ONLY) am their local rep and that they should not talk to anybody else who contacts them. I clearly warn them about Health Benefits Direct, and Golden Rule Direct, who represents only one carrier. There is also an agent in Northern Ohio who buys the leads, and I make sure they know how close our office is to them and my 27 years of experience.
This system does not work well with leads out of my area and of course, I'm only getting about 3-5 leads per week from them.

How many attempts to you making to contact your leads?

I suppose your "final follow up" is just a best guess proposal scenario since you have not actually interviewed them.

If you are only taking 3-5 leads per week you must definitely be getting a healthy(no pun intended) amount of referrals correct?

27 years in the biz.......DANG your old!;)

Back