New 2 Minute ACA Express

Edited to clarify last Q&A...

Great questions!

Q: Can you do the Pro Express for OEP then go per app?

A: YUP!

Q: How long does the $12.50 price go? (Does it go back to $20 on 11/1?)

A: The $12.50 is the 'regular' non discounted pricing so no worries that it is time limited. This is for the Standard implementation of course, Pro Express is lower cost before and after the free included apps have been used.

Not asked but worth pointing out; can also submit as part of user profile "Google Analytic s Key" so can gauge which marketing (SE), ads, email marketing, etc.) is getting you the most results.

Thank you...one more question...will you have access to off exchange plans?

Kenny, last year you made a big deal out of the other guys not being compliant because they were skipping steps that you had to take, now you seem to be doing the same thing to do the 2 minute application.

What changed?

Would have to see the dates, etc. to refresh my memory as to the time frame, process, etc. this was in regards to. i.e. correct context. Been a long time in between in other words... Feel free to email me if you want so can keep this thread on point to the subject.

To say we are doing the same way now is difficult, if not impossible, to say since we do not know how they wrote their code, etc.

THANKS!

Would have to see the dates, etc. to refresh my memory as to the time frame, process, etc. this was in regards to. i.e. correct context. Been a long time in between in other words... Feel free to email me if you want so can keep this thread on point to the subject.

To say we are doing the same way now is difficult, if not impossible, to say since we do not know how they wrote their code, etc.

THANKS!

That is a really evasive answer considering you wrote this last year:

ACAexpress.com Re: ACAexpress.com Go to Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by SouthernComfort View Post

I was told I could complete an app front to back 10-15 minutes, true or no? Are we going to have to tell clients to create a HC.gov account to complete app? Where will the client pay the first premium?
To your questoins..

True, 10 minutes or so.

Using a CMS certified WBE, which we are, on the Agent Facing Site (i.e. agent is doing the enrollment) the account creation is skipped and streamlined beyond that as well. Make sure whatever WBE you use that they are fully compliant with the law and regulations for WBE's. It is REQUIRED by CMS regulations that there is a redirect to hc.gov for certain aspects for example.

SOME carriers are providing ability to submit payment at the time the applications is submitted.

If it took you 10 minutes last year and now 2 minutes you are obviously skipping the redirect to healthcare.gov.

I will be staying with my current WBE for 2016, thanks for the clarification.

That is a really evasive answer considering you wrote this last year:

ACAexpress.com Re: ACAexpress.com Go to Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by SouthernComfort View Post

I was told I could complete an app front to back 10-15 minutes, true or no? Are we going to have to tell clients to create a HC.gov account to complete app? Where will the client pay the first premium?
To your questoins..

True, 10 minutes or so.

Using a CMS certified WBE, which we are, on the Agent Facing Site (i.e. agent is doing the enrollment) the account creation is skipped and streamlined beyond that as well. Make sure whatever WBE you use that they are fully compliant with the law and regulations for WBE's. It is REQUIRED by CMS regulations that there is a redirect to hc.gov for certain aspects for example.

SOME carriers are providing ability to submit payment at the time the applications is submitted.

If it took you 10 minutes last year and now 2 minutes you are obviously skipping the redirect to healthcare.gov.

I will be staying with my current WBE for 2016, thanks for the clarification.

I was not being evasive at all, re-read my last reply where I said: "Would have to see the dates, etc. to refresh my memory as to the time frame, process, etc. this was in regards to. i.e. correct context. Been a long time in between in other words... Feel free to email me if you want so can keep this thread on point to the subject." That said I simply cannot recall every post, who could? and would be silly to randomly answer.

To copy and paste from my prior post you used above; Are we skipping (or to even clarify further not doing the log in which the redirect accomplishes? No, we are not skipping that. There is more than one way to accomplish an end result while ensuring the proper processes are followed. To that end, we are following those processes.

You would not expect company A to post how they do something and not another for the obviously competitive reasons. For this reason I would not expect anyone we compete with to share that and vice versa for us.

In any event; we are confident in how our platform works and that it provides the best value and features available.

I have a question about all of this. I just posted on another thread and asked why anyone would pay to do enrollments when you can do direct enrollments through company websites or use healthcare.gov(if you're in one of those states). So as long as you, a representative of one of these platform companies are here to answer questions, what is the benefit(s) to the agent in paying for a service like this? I would also be concerned that the platform company has access to my clients and prospects contact information and could use that info to "renew" my clients tax credits.

I have a question about all of this. I just posted on another thread and asked why anyone would pay to do enrollments when you can do direct enrollments through company websites or use healthcare.gov(if you're in one of those states). So as long as you, a representative of one of these platform companies are here to answer questions, what is the benefit(s) to the agent in paying for a service like this? I would also be concerned that the platform company has access to my clients and prospects contact information and could use that info to "renew" my clients tax credits.

As someone already said in the other thread, time is money. It is much quicker to use a WBE platform than using hc.gov. Keep in mind, this only applies to on exchange enrollments. No sense in paying a WBE company for off exchange plans since those enrollments directly through the carrier are much quicker than hc.gov.

There are lots of reasons someone would use us; Efficiency in having all carriers in one platform, speed, reporting, email marketing to customers, etc.

As far as your prospects and customer data; we (and the agreement states this very, very clearly) will never touch their info in any way, shape form or fashion - period.

Beyond those questions above; our customer service is very fast.

ACAExpress provides the most robust platform and with the best pricing available

Sman, I agreed that Healthcare takes more time with having to create accounts, but insurance companies have direct enrollment which is just another platform and it's free

There are lots of reasons someone would use us; Efficiency in having all carriers in one platform, speed, reporting, email marketing to customers, etc.

As far as your prospects and customer data; we (and the agreement states this very, very clearly) will never touch their info in any way, shape form or fashion -

One thing I think I can say is that kenny would not underhand you by pimping out other products.....I know him... if he does we can hire someone to slit the tires in his Lotos

Yes, carrier direct enrollments are free. So what? When you are writing 12-15 apps a day, you need a 10 minute app. Which could become a 7 minute app if the client knew all their info and/or you could type faster.

The other item that has become apparent as 2015 moves on is that having all your clients in one place makes life so much easier. I'm paying the money for that alone.

Still waiting on my OFF Ex question Kenny. :)

The Sherp is saying they will have OFF Ex and that's a game changer. Norvax and Quotit go away. ONE STOP QUOTING TOOL. I need it. Especially if we have massive network changes this year.

Back