New 2 Minute ACA Express

Wow , your website gave the impression it was the first 75 when you sign up, not 75 per month. That becomes a much better deal. Now, can you get my client facing website to the first page in google in multiple areas?

Wow , your website gave the impression it was the first 75 when you sign up, not 75 per month. That becomes a much better deal. Now, can you get my client facing website to the first page in google in multiple areas?

Sure.. just add your CC to google for ad words... :D

If ACA Express lives up to it's expectations, it seems to be the best deal on the block (considering the Pro Express which gives you 75 free each month).
Sherpa is going to charge $10 per app during open enrollement and if you do the math that would be $750 for the 75 free ACA equivalents and that's 75 per month.
So lets consider the 3 months open enrollment and you wrote 75 apps/month,you'd be paying $450 for 225 apps (75 x 3) versus $2250 with Sherpa. Looks sweet to me!
At this point the plus for HS is that almost immediately you get the eligibility results in your inbox which verifies acceptance. I've asked ACA Express if they do something similar with the new platform but "no response".
Sherpa should offer something more competitive at this point that ACA Express new platform is viable.

If ACA Express lives up to it's expectations, it seems to be the best deal on the block (considering the Pro Express which gives you 75 free each month).
Sherpa is going to charge $10 per app during open enrollement and if you do the math that would be $750 for the 75 free ACA equivalents and that's 75 per month.
So lets consider the 3 months open enrollment and you wrote 75 apps/month,you'd be paying $450 for 225 apps (75 x 3) versus $2250 with Sherpa. Looks sweet to me!
At this point the plus for HS is that almost immediately you get the eligibility results in your inbox which verifies acceptance. I've asked ACA Express if they do something similar with the new platform but "no response".
Sherpa should offer something more competitive at this point that ACA Express new platform is viable.

Yes, ACAExpress.com will be providing eligibility results to the agent and the customers. Sorry I had missed that question earlier.

To the pricing info above; for those with multiple agents multiply out the above, i.e. savings with even a low number of agents like 5 and you are looking at $11,250 in savings. Money which go back in the agencies pocket for additional marketing, income, etc.

With our Enterprise model can get pricing discounts as well.

I used sherpa for households with more than 1 person, and as soon as ACAexpress added the express lane for households of 1 last year, it was a breeze. With the volume pricing last year, was a steal of a deal (as was sherpa). Did 104 apps in one week (direct mail calls going to my assistants that got income, work coverage available, zip code, HH size, etc), then I called them back after they were screened. Did all of my apps with acaexpress and sherpa that week, no other way to do it if you are going to do volume.

Haven't watched the videos for the new changes, but if the households work like the singles did last year, i'll be a repeat customer. Cheers to Kenny and Ning!

Thanks for the post Allen; Agreed, they are some good folks to which we are excited to be working with.

As an FYI - contracting is DIRECT with them, not through ACAExpress.com

Back